Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens + UV Filter + Accessory Kit for EOS 6D, 70D, 5D Mark II III, Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, SL1 DSLR Cameras

BY CANON #90 in Camera Lenses

Kit Includes 4 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens 2) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 3) CapKeeper 2 4) Vivitar 52mm UV Glass Filter $20 Mail-In Rebate Available (ends 11/22/2014) - Click Here for Details Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens Compact, high-performance standard lens The EF 50mm f/1.8 II is the lightest EF lens of all at a mere 4.6 oz. (130g). Its Gaussian optics provide sharp delineation from near to far focusing distances, and color balance is excellent for this type of lens. Light and compact with a bright (f/1.8) maximum aperture, this lens is perfect for everyday use, travel, portraits and much more. Key Features: Lightest, most compact EF lens available High quality optics provide outstanding images Bright (f/1.8) maximum aperture for excellent light transmission Minimum focus distance of just 1.5 feet (0.45m) see more...

Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
Techie Expert Level 2
I swear this is the camera lenses I use the most of all. This is perfect for achieving that blurred out background when recording your videos. You can not zoom in and out while using this lens but it does a good job anyways .
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
4 stars because I do not own this lens! I have tested it out many times and its wonderful for shooting portraits! I love this, just wish I had the money to buy it! Picture comes out crystal clear and its easy to focus on what you want to!
Elisa U.
Berwyn, IL
I love this lens and I love the blur backgroud blur that gives my photos! I use a lot for my blog!
omar A.
Techie Expert Level 1
hello my name is oar abderrahmany i love make video and i love editing
video and i have 4years experience editing  and i Im a guitarist I love this product so much nice, I
like your company very muchI
wanted to review your product on my  instagram I make for you photo and
video ,I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to
buy the product from the Internet and this  is the best productt ...pleae send me this product ..thank you
Gabriela Andreina Q.
Madrid
It's really good considering its price?
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Are there any lenses better than this for shooting portraits?