Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens with Tripod + UV Filter + Macro Ring Light + Accessory Kit

BY CANON

Kit Includes 5 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens 2) Sunpak DSLR67 LED Macro Ring Light 3) OSN 24.5 in OS-250 Compact Low Angle Macro Tripod with Case 4) Precision Design 58mm UV Glass Filter 5) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit Innovative technology for professionals and amateurs. The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens combines high-quality optics with advanced performance. This macro lens features (1x) magnification for life size capture. The lens length remains constant with inner focusing that affords a long working distance of 5.9in. (149mm) at 1x. A 3-group floating system results in excellent delineation at any focusing distance, without distorting your image. This lens features Canons ring-type Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) for silent and high-speed auto focusing to capture the perfect shot. Full-time manual focusing is also provided for the photographer to override the autofocus when necessary. Additionally, a secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 and increases contrast when shooting in backlit conditions. Key Features: Life size capture 3-group floating system Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) Full-time manual focusing Secondary diaphragm 1 ft. (0.3m) to subject Dimensions: 3.1 x 4.7 in. (79.0 x 119.0mm) Weight: 21.1 oz. (600g) see more...

NāDà E.
casablanca
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I love this bundle!

My honey got it for me to help out my YT videos! I'm not a techie so it's taking me some time to figure out a lot of stuff
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2022 reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج