CANON COMPUTER SYSTEMS CCSI Canon Computer Systems MX922 Wireless Office All In 1 uploaded by Badro k.

BY CANON COMPUTER SYSTEMS CCSI

Canons Pixma MX922 Wireless Office-All-In-One Inkjet printer. AirPrint Enabled! Print wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch directly to your PIXMA MX922. Fully-integrated 35-sheet auto duplex document feeder for rapid document copying, scanning and faxing. Uses: PGI225PGBK, CLI251C, CLI251M, CLI251Y, CLI251BK and BU30 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Taylor M.
Durham, NC
Just got this printer for christmas last year and I still love it! Very easy to use and setup, downloaded an app for my phone that connects to it thru the wifi and it's amazing. So so so simple!!!! Only thing is the one tray that comes out has a hand that swings out, the first time I set it up the arm was already wobbly and loose and it eventually popped all the way off. I managed to fix it but I'm sure it's going to come loose again.
Holly G.
I love Canon Pixma printers and I did still buy another but this particular model was a dog. The wireless rarely worked. It just couldn't print photos for me most of the time. And its enormous!
Anaise V.
This MF printer is amazing. My mother owns one of these as well reason I decided to get my own. A lot of printers are difficult to work with when printing from your phone however, this one makes it all simple. Quality and speed is perfect! Definitely worth every penny.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I used this printer for my wedding invites and for regular at home printing. It was a great addition to my home office and I love being able to print photos! It has individual color cartridges so you can change whichever color has actually run out.
Jenny Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this printer. It was simple enough that I was able to set up wireless printing. Love the individual ink cartridges so that you only have to replace the ones you need
Ajay D.
I go thru many printers every year. Yes, there are some great freatures, but this wouldn't be a product that I recommend to anyone.
Felicia D.
Fremont, CA
I love this printer it is very convenient and prints super fast. It also allows me to print directly from my phone.
Badro k.
Bought the canon pixma MX922 mainly for the photo print spec's and wasn't disappointed. The picture quality is the best of all the printers I've ever owned. Tried the functions, scanning and regular printing with no problem. Haven't had it long enough to evaluate ink usage but do understand the ink cartridges furnished with the printer are only partially filed so will run out a lot faster than normal ones. Hooked up with USB cable with no problem.
khr l.
What a product 👌😯 simply amazing with a lot of options (scan -wireless print - fax -copy ) it's very helpfull you could print with your phone by installing the canon print app for free from appstore .