BY CANON

Your documents will have a sharp and professional edge with the canon pg-40 ink cartridge black. fine (full photolithographic inkjet nozzle engineering) technology gives your prints crispness and contrast. This canon pg40 cartridge is easy to install, long lasting and resistant to smudges and fading. see more...

Victoria C.
Canon ink does what it does. I definitely prefer to buy the name brands than the off-brands to use on my Canon printer because the off-brands dry out so quickly! It's always available online or in store for me to buy. Sams Club has the best price for two PG40 and one PG41. Saving up to buy a laser printer instead because inkjet usually have the lines when printing photos.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I have a canon printer that requires this particular ink. I really can't complain. It lasts a while even with the amount of printing I do and believe me I print a lot! I'd recommend this brand and product to friends and family members.
Jared E.
Paducah, KY
Works well but doesn't last as long as I'd like. That's typical of printer ink, of course, but the quality is good. It's usually available in most stores, which is always great when you need to find ink quickly
Stephanie S.
Techie Expert Level 3
I typically buy this ink at Office Max for my printer. Very easy to load & lasts a while. I don't have any complaints about this product! I repurchase as needed!
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Canon is my favorite brand of ink. I am constantly buy ink. The price is little more expensive then other brands but its worth it.
Kristen O.
Danville, VA
Generally works great unless you get a lemon. It's used for older canon printers though so it will probably be discontinued soon.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
Not much to say its black ink ...it works perfectly in my cannon printer. we use it a lot