Canon Black Rebel T5 18 MP Digital SLR Camera Bundle with 18mm-55mm and 75mm-300mm Lenses, Includes Bag, Memory Card and DVD

BY CANON

Canon Black Rebel T5 18 MP Digital SLR Camera Bundle: 16 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Scene Modes and 1080p Full HD Movie Recording Canon 18mm-55mm and 75mm-300mm Zoom Lens With Autofocus, 1-Shot AF, AI Focus AF, Glass Lens 3.0" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 1500 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80 File Formats Supported: JPEG+RAW, DPOF, MOV 3.93" x 3.07" x 5.10"; 480 g Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Canon Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera with 18mm-55mm IS II US Zoom Lens Canon 75mm-300mm f/4-5.6 III EF Zoom Lens Canon EOS 100ES Shoulder Bag 8GB Memory Card Rebel Tutorial DVD Battery Charger Power Cable Quick Start Guide CD with software and digital manual To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
I've heard the hype over this and to be honest, there's not much to hype about. It's not extraordinary or anything - it's a solid purchase, reliable, trustworthy and easy to use. It's a little on the pricier side but I would recommend this to first time camera users since you can't really go wrong with this product. It can take some really great scenery shots so that's a plus :)
Kassie H.
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
Techie Expert
This is one of the best purchases I ever made . I used this camera to start my photography career and it really is fantastic . It's easy to use and the lenses that come with it are pretty nice . I have recommended it to others.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite camera!

I absolutely love Canon as a brand, and I was so excited to start using this camera. I use this camera for my photography business, as well as for my YouTube business. The extra lens is also great for close up shots.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
If you want a camera that is semi-affordable for the impeccable quality, then this is your camera. It takes great photographs as well as video. Its also not too difficult to use, I learned how to use it within a day of playing with it. If your a photographer looking for a new camera, this is the one.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I have had tremendous luck with this camera as a newbie to dslrs. easy to navigate. a multitude of accessories and is backwards compatible with lenses.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brownsville, PA
I love this camera! I've been using mine for a few months now and the quality of pictures it takes is astounding! I would highly recommend this camera and brand!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
My Christmas present, I'm in love. This is my first cannon but not my first camera, I'm used to Nikon. Simple to use but also a great camera for someone starting out. The 18-15mm lense is not the best, it makes a rubbing or scratchy sound when you focus When is a problem when shooting video. The 75-300 mm is a lot quieter.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
This is the best camera i have ever had!! I couldn't have asked for a better camera that has yet to fail me!