BY CANON

The A2500 Canon PowerShot 16 MP Digital Camera makes highly advanced imaging technology fun and easy to use, so you'll capture beautiful stills and video. The camera's 16MP sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor capture a wealth of detail and natural color, so even your enlarged images have impressive resolution. With the 5x optical zoom with 28mm Wide-Angle lens, everything from close-up snaps to breathtaking landscapes is within your reach. Smart AUTO recognizes 32 shooting situations and automatically chooses the proper camera settings and Digital IS keeps even dark scenes and fast-moving subjects sharp and steady. Preserving memories in rich, lifelike 720p HD video is as easy as pressing the dedicated movie button and Scene Modes like Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome give you new ways to shoot more creatively. Plus, you can shoot longer with ECO Mode, which reduces power consumption. see more...

Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I use to own this camera many years ago, it was very sturdy and reliable. I would always take it everywhere, it was a good quality. The only thing that I wish was different is the size of the screen on the camera.
Rachael R.
Amazing camera. Beautiful pictures. I hade a Nikon DSLR and this camera that I switch back and forth on. I bring this instead of the big camera when I need to bring the smaller camera with similar quality.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I have this camera and I am obsessed with it. The picture quality is incomparable to other cameras, except the larger cannons of course. It fits easily into my pocket or small traveling purse.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Canon digital cameras have great quality, almost professional. You could take senior pictures or have a photography session with this kind of camera.
Fiona M.
I love the canon power shots, its great for taking to events since it fits in a small purse and does everything for you pretty much.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Canon Black Powershot A2509 is a great camera for every day use. It is easy to store and easy to bring on vacations and family trips.
Edna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I got camera as my daughter first camera
And she just loves it.takes it everywhere easy to carry and take along Where ever she goes
Michele L.
Amazing pictures, very simple and easy to use. I found it for a great price at Cannon.com with a great warranty.
Carolann M.
Really nice product, and canon is really good. I wish I could try all cameras.
adriana k.