Canon Black EOS Rebel SL1 World's Smallest Digital SLR Camera, Includes 18-55mm Lens with Additional Lens, Memory Card, Bag and Tripod Value Bundle

BY NONE

Comes with: Canon Black EOS Rebel SL1 World's Smallest Digital SLR Camera with 18 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens Wintec FileMate 32GB Class 10 Professional SDHC Flash Memory Card Bower Digital Universal DSLR Gadget Bag, Black Sunpak 5200D Digital Tripod Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR Camera: 18 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings The Canon Black EOS Rebel SL1 World's Smallest Digital SLR Camera features Scene Modes, 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, and Optical Image Stabilization Canon EF-S 18-55mm zoom lens With TTL secondary image-forming, phase-difference detection, Glass Lens 3.0" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, anti-smudge coating Lightest digital camera and 18-55mm lens included has a built-in flash with E-TTL II autoflash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery Small Digital SLR Camera ISO Modes: Auto, 12800, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80 Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR Camera with 18 megapixels file formats supported: EXIF 2.30, JPEG, RAW, RAW+JPEG, MOV 4.60"L x 2.74"W x 3.57"H; 14.36 oz Compatibility and Warranty: This Lightest digital camera and 18-55mm lens included is compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR Camera with 18 megapixels Battery, charger and power cable USB cable Wide strap EOS Digital Solution Disc Software Instruction Manual CD Camera Instruction Manual Canon Telephoto Zoom Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6: Focal length and maximum aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 DC motor and rubber belt-drive system keeps cost down while still providing a smooth, quiet action Canon telephoto zoom lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups Diagonal angle of view: 32 degrees 1 see more...

Samara F.
North Easton, MA
Techie Expert Level 3
THIS IS MY CAMERA!!! I got it a couple of years ago on Black Friday and my life has completely changed since then because of this camera. I love the size and the quality and the manual options. I highly recommend this to any photographer! I'm so excited to grow with my camera. :)
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
It is a magnificent set for serious photographers! It has excellent high definition! Love the product!!! The triPod can go to various heights! The camera is so reliable and i would totally recommend this to anybody looking to start taking really great photos!ūüď∑
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Techie Expert Level 3
I love canon camera they are my favorite I do have a Canon camera I would like to upgrade my camera since am starting to vlog it would be nice to have all they stuff that comes with this camera.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
My best friend brought this camera with us on our cruise. It was easy to transport with us and when we got back and printed out the pics the resolution on the pics were amazing.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I borrowed my friends canon camera to shoot my cousins wedding photos. I was extremely pleased with how they turned out. Especially since I'm not a professional photographer. With this camera the photos looked like I was.
JoJo Z.
Great entry level camera. Does all of the basics and does them all well. Good start off product, however you will need an upgrade shortly after getting used to this
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Use this at work it takes great photos especially action shots as these are photos I take mostly but still does great with regular photos as well
Michelle k.
Amazing Camara super clear high quality pictures that will wow anyone from professionals to just normal people and its super easy to use
Paris S.
Los Angeles, CA
I had this camera before I upgraded, and it did everything I need. My shots always came out so professional and the quality was great.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Canon has really great cameras and accessories! A bit expensive but worth it as they last much longer without issues than other brands!
Ashly G.
Does the price are different in other countries?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I'm looking for the best camera for YouTube blogging is this it
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?
Deanna M.
Homewood
What are the pros and cons of this camera?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Cual es la calidad de las fotos?