Canon Black EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with 20.2 Megapixels (Body Only) uploaded by Maxi M.

BY CANON #60 in Digital Cameras

Canon Black EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with 20.2 Megapixels (Body Only): 20.2 effective megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Auto and Standard Effects 720p HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera has One-Shot AF, AI Focus AF, Predictive AI Servo AF 3.0" TFT Touch Panel LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen, anti-glare coating Black Canon EOS digital SLR camera (Body Only) has a Built-in flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Digital camera with flash and 20.2 megapixels has a rechargeable LP-E6 battery for up to 1300 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: JPG, CR2, RAW+JPEG, MOV, MPEG-4 AVC 5.5"L x 4.1"W x 3.1"H; 23.8 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera is compatible with PC 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Black Canon EOS digital SLR camera (Body Only) Battery, charger and power cable Eyecup Eb Wide strap EW-EOS 70D Quick Start Guide CD with software and digital manual To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I upgraded from a Canon t4i to the Canon 70D. If you want a point and shoot camera you can pull this out of the box and use it but there is so much more you can do if you learn about all the modes and settings. I've had this camera for almost 3 years and am constantly learning more. It takes sharp photos and allows me to control so much! My end goal is a full frame camera but as a crop frame this is a great camera and has a great price point. I have used it in low light situations and performs well. At this price point I would recommend this camera.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This is what I’m using to film YouTube videos, the quality is really good, has autofocus, a touch screen that flips out, and a great battery life! It was my first big investment for my channel. The set I got came with the 18-135mm lens and I got a carrying bag for protection. Trust me, you don’t want to drop an investment like this. Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to start at a good level
KORR-A K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great camera and more affordable than some of the other high end options but still holds amazing comparable quality. Can purchase multiple lenses to take your camera even further. You have to take good care of it and it’s lenses. If you study up there is no limit to what you can do with this camera.
mallelid l.
Hightstown, NJ
It's a very good camera. I recommend it since it takes very good photos even if you are not a profecional it helps you to take good photos. I bought it in Amazon and I really liked this camera.
Es una muy buena camara. Yo la recomiendo ya que saca muy buenas fotos aunque no seas un profecional te ayuda a sacar buenas fotos. Yo la compre en amazon y me gusto mucho esta camara.
Peter N.
Just upgraded from the Canon D60 to the 70D. What an awesome camera. Fast, great shots, awesome video. Takes some time tweaking the camera to the lens, but it is well worth it.
Tiffany B.
Chester, VA
Love so many things about this camera. One of my favorite things is the wifi connect. I love that I can use an app to take photos remotely with my phone and access the photos. This camera isn't super heavy like others and it takes great photos.
Tonaka D.
YORK, SC
I upgraded from the T1i about six months ago. I really love this camera! Not only does it take great photos but videos as well. It has really sparked my interest into video.
Chelsea W.
I upgraded from my Canon T4i to the 70D and I love it! There is a greater range of settings that are available on the 70D which is very helpful! In addition to it taking great photos, it is also a great camera for video.
Melissa C.
Katy, TX
I've used this camera to film my YouTube videos and it's amazing. I love the auto focus and the ability to film the screen out so I can see myself filming.
Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I really want to upgrade to this camera at the moment i own the canon t3i and its okay I'm just looking for something better and i think this might be it
Megan Y.
Can't decide if I want to purchase this or a full frame camera? I have been shooting for over 6 years and have done so as an amature, and won multiple awards. I am now easing my way into the professional world, would you recommend this or a full frame 6D or 5D?