16.0 Megapixel sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor 5x Optical Zoom with 28mm wide angle lens delivers stunning images Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings for spectacular images with ease Shoot brilliant 720p HD video with a dedicated movie button ECO Mode helps reduce power consumption for longer battery life 1 Year Refurbished Camera Limited Warranty. Cameras-Refurbished PowerShot Digital Cameras-PowerShot A2600 Blue Refurbished

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canon 16.0 Megapixel PowerShot A2600 Digital Camera Blue - CANON INC/TOKYO VIDEO DIVISION!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoOujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!. Love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time .