BY NONE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

1 Year, 6 issues - Canoe & Kayak Magazine is the #1 resource for canoeing, kayaking, river rafting, and the full range of paddling sports. Get information on equipment, apparel and services, what's new on the market, and where to find the best places to paddle. Canoe & Kayak features techniques, health and fitness, conservation, the paddling environment, and the people, ideas, issues, and events that shape the growing sport of paddling. see more...

• Ia this worth the money? My huband and i own kayaks and are looki...1 Answers
Review (1)
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
I used to read this magazine. Great photos, some good articles, but like most magazines, it's just one big advertisement with little useful content. I do find the photos and the rare article inspiring, so I like looking at it still, but I no longer purchase. The Internet has made it so I don't need to pay a magazine for my ads ;)
Rene M.
Ia this worth the money? My huband and i own kayaks and are looking for more if an informational magazine.