Cannonball Cabernet Sauvignon 2012

by Cannonball

Cannonball 2012 California Cabernet Sauvignon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cannonball Cabernet Sauvignon 2012!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Order a glass of this wine on Valentine's Day and I was pleasantly surprised! One of the best cabs I've ever had. Smooth and flavorful. I will definitely recommend this to my red wine drinkers.
Mayara C.
Bridgeport, CT
Cannonball is the second on my list of favorite red wines! It’s a great wine to keep you cozy on those cold winter nights.
Natalie G.
Great Falls, MT
Such a superb wine with flavor depth. A sweet wine with a nice ending note as well. Not a dry wine which I love. I am no professional when it comes to wine but this is one of my favorites.
Maria V.
Mirabel, QC
Ce vin est un délice! Un vin parfait pour accompagner un beau morceau de viande. Un peu boisée et ne colle pas au palet. J'ai découvert ce vin rouge et j'en suis très heureuse! Il est mon top rouge et vraiment je suis certaine que vous allez l'adorer au premier essai! Il vaut le detour!
Kristin K.
Waterloo, ON
My favourite Cab Sav! A great full-bodied, red wine. It is on the pricier side but with it for the great flavour!

Looking for your answer?