Cannon EOS Rebel t1i Camera

by Cannon

#6 in SLRs

What do you use your camera for? What do you do with your content? How often do you use your camera? Is this camera easy to use? Are there special features? How has this camera benefited you? Where did you get this camera? How would you compare this camera to other cameras you’ve had or still have? What camera would you recommend for recording on road trips?
New to the photo seen and was wondering if this camera was easier to work for beginners or is it more advanced with the controls ?
Hey guys I am looking for a good vlog camera as I am starting up a youtube channel to vlog all the crazy things my family doesCannon EOS Rebel t1i Camera
Start your review of Cannon EOS Rebel t1i Camera!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is very easy to use, takes great pictures, and the video quality is great as well.” in reviews
Bellevue, NE
This camera was my very first DSLR. It's a great camera, and I still use it all the time! It produces beautiful images. I would definitely recommend it!
Fairlawn, OH
This is a great starter DSLR, a great cost saving option for those who can't afford the newer models. Great pictures and pretty straightforward to use
Westerville, OH
I have this camera and I LOVE it! My husband got it for me to take pictures whenever we go anywhere and so far I love it. It is a really good camera.
Newcastle, OK
Lightweight but takes amazing photos. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a quality camera that takes pictures just as beautiful as real life.
Springfield, IL
This camera is great!! Its a little hard to learn how to use.. I have to consult my book a lot but its the best quality camera I have ever had!!
Cordova, TN
My Rebel was my third camera in my "fleet". I love Cannon, and I find that the pictures have a better quality than my Nikon. Great camera!
Ava, NY
It's nice to help you get started in photography. As I've been practicing over the years I'd like to upgrade but it's still a nice camera.
I love this camera. I am very happy with cannon and their products. It is a great camera for everyday use and can get some quality shots.
Techie Expert Level 2
Easy to use ,Light weight and I love how user friendly my camera is. Truly amazing camera with the feeling of being a true professional!
Las Vegas, NV
I love Canon brand cameras they're great but I would say definitely look at all their cameras that they have available to suit your needs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...