Cannon EOS Rebel t1i Camera

BY CANNON #7 in SLRs

Cannon  EOS Rebel t1i Camera
Cannon EOS Rebel t1i Camera
  • "It is very easy to use, takes great pictures, and the video quality is great as well." in 3 reviews
Marvelis T.
This is the best camera! Takes amazing pictures, with the right lens and lights pictures will look professional. I do t have enough good things to say about this camera. My husband got it for me as a gift and I couldn't be more impressed. We take it every time we have a nice outing just us or with the kids and capturing the moments with this camera is priceless.
Freddy G.
Esta camara es de las mejores para cualquier persona que se quiera adentrar en la fotografia o mas bien para cualquiera que le guste la fotografia esta camara tiene una gran calidad para los videoa y fotos, hace las mejores capturas y es muy facil de utilizar, la recomiendo y al mismo tiempo me encantaria probarla.
Tiffany V.
I have the T5 and have been exceptionally pleased with this camera. It takes fantastic photos and is a wonderful beginners camera that makes learning to shoot on Manual fun and easy. The preset modes also work very well for those uninterested in learning the technical aspects of photography. Great camera!
Yolanda T.
Very great camera for beginners who want to learn more about them. You can purchase one of these online at any Best Buy or Cannon store. It is very great at taking pictures and has great video features I would definitely recommend to beginners and bloggers!
Haley F.
This is a wonderful camera for picture taking whether it's a hobby or professional. However to be honest the TI5 rebel is better as it films and has dual microphones.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
We love our camera! It has several features you can use. You do have to purchase the lenses separate if you want different ones but I would still recommend it. It is worth the price.
Typical F.
Columbus, OH
I love this camera it's so easy to use and takes great photos, I've always wanted a camera agor photography but couldn't afford but this one is the perfect fit for me
kristina n.
I have the Rebel t3i and is amazing .this camera captured so many special moments for my family and the pictures are with great quality. Great camera. Nice settings.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
Cuando estudie en el ciclo diversificado veía fotografía y tuve la oportunidad de estar en contacto con varias cámaras, en particular cannon es una excelente marca.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
Love this Camera! Takes wonderful pictures! It's so user friendly and the instruction booklet it comes with is so easy to understand!
Danny A.
Pasco, WA
I'm really looking into purchasing this camera. Is it worth the hype?
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
Is the camera worth the price?
harrison c.
stokeontrent
How do i try one out
jennifer d.
Candler, NC
I've been looking for a good camera recently and was wondering the quailty of this brand and the specs are good as they say so...need it for landscapes zoom/closeups! thanks!!
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
Should I get one or the Canon EOS Rebel T4i Camera?