Cannon EOS Rebel t1i Camera

BY CANNON #6 in SLRs

Cannon  EOS Rebel t1i Camera
Cannon EOS Rebel t1i Camera
  • "It is very easy to use, takes great pictures, and the video quality is great as well." in 3 reviews
Rondale A.
Seen some awesome pictures that was taken with this camera. I wanna say my uncle purchased his from bestbuy. I really want one so i can start up my youtube channel.
Alexandrea B.
Syracuse , NY
I have been dying for this camera for so long ! Being able to take high quality pictures myself is ideal! It’s easy to use, user friendly, and would has been recommended to me by many professionals! I hope to get it this holiday season as a gift!
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
Best camera 🎥 I have ever bought. Def money well spent. Love how smooth and cute my pictures and videos come out. Bought mine at Best Buy and can't stop using it. Great lenses and amazing options. Definitely recommend it.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
This camera is incredibly easy to use and takes awesome pictures! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a nice camera at a pretty affordable price. This camera has so many features that you can do pretty much anything with it! I highly recommend to everyone!
Will P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great camera for beginners. It is easy to use, and very reliable! Has AMAZING picture and video quality! I highly recommend this product, for photographers or even just for a go to camera for special events.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
We love our camera! It has several features you can use. You do have to purchase the lenses separate if you want different ones but I would still recommend it. It is worth the price.
Christina M.
Winter Haven, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I want i want i want . Iv seen and read this is such a great camera . I love to take photos and vlog i thing this wod be perfect for anyone that is into any of those things
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a really good camera I know there are better but for the price it's great I love the features and it's not to big and I like it I would purchase it again
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
Heavy into photography, I am extremely picky with the pictures I take and how they turn out. I like depth and detail, and high resolution. While the phone is handy, I love my Canon for three amazing reasons. It has the capability to take wonderful pictures, beautifully captured and saved. It has an amazing battery life, and I feel it lasts me more than long enough to get t he job done. Thirdly, it allows me to take it anywhere (being such a great size). I highly recommend this camera to anyone interested in taking wonderful pictures.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This is the camera I suggested to my brother to get his wife for christmas. Cannon is the brand I use for video and photography for my business and when I do professional shoots. Their lenses are amazing and this style is at a price range for someone who wants amazing photos but is smaller and you can learn. This is also awesome because when a user learns they can add lenses and upgrade.
Danny A.
Pasco, WA
I'm really looking into purchasing this camera. Is it worth the hype?
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
Is the camera worth the price?
harrison c.
stokeontrent
How do i try one out
jennifer d.
candler , NC
I've been looking for a good camera recently and was wondering the quailty of this brand and the specs are good as they say so...need it for landscapes zoom/closeups! thanks!!
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
Should I get one or the Canon EOS Rebel T4i Camera?