Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPet Guard
Canned Cat Food Fish, Chicken + Liver Dinner

Canned Cat Food Fish, Chicken + Liver Dinner

by Pet Guard

PetGuard's Fish, Chicken + Liver Dinner is a canned cat food that features a balanced diet for cats in all life stages. This natural canned food features added vitamins and minerals, and is free of meat by-products, corn, soy, wheat, gluten, artificial preservatives, flavoring and colors, sugars and sweeteners.

How good is this product
Start your review of Canned Cat Food Fish, Chicken + Liver Dinner!
Demari G.
Dorchester , MA
My cat hates this stuff I'm not sure why maybe because it's wet she loves to eat believe me she's a fat cake she'll eat all day long if she could buy she won't eat this she'll smell it and walk away then the dog will eat it
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Reasonable pricing. I like to mix the wet food with the dry. If you give them to much of the wet food your cat get the runs and that is no fun. They have several flavors for variety.