SheaMoisture

Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed...
107 Reviews
5 / 5
I include this in my everyday facial routine. It gives me the extra “umph“ of hydration i feel my face needs. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin also. Great to use before and after makeup when washing your face both before for prep and after while removing makeup.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Every time I use the spray, I get compliments on my hair! It makes it shiny and tames my flyaways without weighing down my hair or making my scalp greasy. I use only a few sprays, so it lasts several months. My only complaint is the smell reminds me of those citronella candles that were popular in the 90s. Even still, I've re-bought this three or four times now. Definitely recommended 👍
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Me encantó 👌☺️ estoy feliz con este producto muy muy bueno ,lo recomiendo ,comprendo es súper súper ,resultados inmediatamente
5 / 5
My absolute favorite toner. I spray the mist into my hands and apply it that way to save product. It does not strip my skin or dry it and it helps calm down my acne flair ups.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I mainly use this toner on my masks. It keeps my face moisturized. The masks were drying out my skin and I have noticed this helps a lot with breakouts and keeping moisture while having to wear the mask. I have to wear it all day for work so if you are looking for a good toner at a decent price, this is good one.
5 / 5
I love this and use this during my nightly routine, it doesn’t make my face feel dried out. It doesn’t smell the best but it does it’s job.
5 / 5
I was recommended to use this toner to spray on my masks for prevent maskne and I’m so impressed with the results! I washed and then sprayed all of my masks and it has helped significantly. My face doesn’t feel as oily after wearing a mask for a long period of time, definitely recommend!
5 / 5
I definitely recommend this product that leaves your skin looking de-stressed without stripping it
5 / 5
I love this product it is very good for my skin it helps me a lot and it is very good
5 / 5
By far my favorite go-to when I’m in a budget and still needing that luxury spa look and feel!! It leaves such a beautiful sheen without being overpowering! With or without makeup underneath, it is a daily ritual to use this spray! I just ran out and will definitely be repurchasing! It totally works for my preferences and skin type!