BY CANINE HARDWARE

CHQ1033: Features: -Dog toy-Natural rubber head-Natural cotton rope-Versatile sports-themed ball. Options: -Available in Small and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 5" H x 3.25" W x 2" D-Large dimensions: 7" H x 4" W x 3" D. see more...

Nicole P.
Baltimore, MD
This was fun for me and my doggies, but it only lasted about 30 minutes. my dogs love to fight over their toys and devour everything i buy them
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love Chuckit brand toys. This one didn’t last as long. They chewed the ropes off it. But months later the yellow ball is going strong!
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This was fun for me and my doggie, we got it for her for Christmas but it only lasted about 30 minutes.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My parents dog LOVES this toy! You can kind of play tug with it since it has the rope end, but I mostly just throw it for him to fetch. The quality is great just like most Chuckit! products. I am definitely happy with this purchase.