BY CANINE HARDWARE

Developed to have high bounce high visibility and high durability the value of the Fetch Ball is easily recognized by dog owners. The Chuckit! Fetch Ball promises to outplay the ordinary. High Bounce. Natural Rubber. Fun Bright Colors. Easy to Clean. Launcher Compatible. see more...

• Is there a large chuck it launcher for this?2 Answers
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great outdoor "tennis balls" that won't get dirty or ruined quite as easily as a standard tennis ball. They are also great for water play and are easy for my pup to swim after, grab, & bring back to me. I allow tennis balls inside the house, but we make sure it's clear that these are "outside toys" which works perfectly. They withstand the four seasons in Michigan and my pup will play with them in snow or sun, wind or rain.
Abbie T.
Corvallis, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy the multi packs of the Canine Hardware Chuckit! Fetch Balls for my three dogs. They love how bouncy they are and I like them because they aren't as easy to chew up as tennis balls. The price can be a bit expensive if they're not on sale, but they do hold up for a reasonable amount of time. It's also a bummer if you lose one over the fence in the yard! But, that's why I buy the multi packs. :)
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I gave a GSD mix that is very ball driven, and he likes to chomp on them as we play fetch. I need to buy a few every year but wear and tear from him and the outside elements does a lot of damage. I've bought the xxl size for a massive mix of a friend to keep him appeased while they have house guests. Works like a charm! My dog gets the XL size ultra ball.
Stella W.
Highland
My dog is rough on toys, tearing up most balls or toys immediately. Not this one, he's obsessed with this ball and manages to wear them down eventually after months of excessive play. These last better than any other we've had I think we're on our 3rd now. Will definitely repurchase.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur-babies and I love all the products that Canine Harder come out with especially the Chuck-It line. We really love this ball and the rubber one that has blue on it too. They are really hard duty and durable! Trust me I know I buy them for work(pet resort), and all the dogs play with them and they last. It takes them for ever to even puncture it. Hands down recommend. They have lots of sizes for all size dogs. They can be a tad pit pricy but so worth it.
Jenn M.
Miami
The only ball that my dog can’t destroy! It’s great because we can take this to the lake/beach and he can still fetch the ball in the water. I love these and often give these as gifts to friends with new pups.
Xochilt H.
Clinton
I have a border collie/heeler and this is the only ball I have found that he can’t chew through! It is great it water, floats and is easy to clean! I use it all the time and it still looks brand new and my dog has chewed on it a thousand times!! Highly recommend for heavy chewers!
McKenzie S.
Manila
Our lab chews through ANYTHING in the matter of one day having it. She has had this ball for a few days and there is not even a chew mark on it. I am incredibly impressed and she loves it. It seems like she is trying to figure out how to chew it up, but she can’t!
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I'm not sure if these are the right ones. Mine have blue on them too. These are absolutely AMAZING!!! I have a Pit bull who destroys anything in a matter of seconds, but has been chewing on one of these for years and it's lasted and lasted. I think they last so long because they're rubber, so when the dog chews on them they just compress and then come backup, instead of being punctured where the dog can rip into the ball. I've also used them with the launcher for my German shepherd and go pretty far and are easy to find.
nicole c.
Camden, DE
I will start off by saying that I have a golden retriever who is obsessed with tennis balls. the only issue is he likes to rip all the fuzz off of normal ones and leave it everywhere and then will proceed to destroy the tennis ball. Chuck-its are the only ball he can't and won't destroy, he loves his chuck-it and he knows the word chuck-it. He will sit there and just chew on his ball for an hour. We probably have about 40 of them around the house. its a great product!
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is there a large chuck it launcher for this?