BY CANINE HARDWARE

The Chuckit. Medium Erratic Ball is odd shaped creating a stimulating random bounce to keep you pet entertained. Made of natural rubber the Erratic Ball is safe for your pet and easy to clean. see more...

China M.
China M.
Matthews
These balls are a total hit in our house!  Our dogs love chasing them, they are super easy to throw with the ChuckIt! and I love the fact that they bounce all over the place. They make a bit of a whistle noise when you throw them which our dogs love.  We got them as an add on item for really cheap. We couldn't beat the price anywhere else. I highly recommend them  if you have a dog that loves to play fetch.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Doesn't keep my yellow lab entertained for long, but he does enjoy it. He also hasn't been able to destroy it yet, either!! It is heavy, but cushy, so it can be somewhat loud on hard floors inside.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Your dog will have so much fun trying to get this ball! Once it lands on the ground there is no saying where it will go from there!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Wolverine Lk, MI
This is the only ball that my 2 year old bully has not had the ability to destroy. We have tried many "indestructible" toys, so far this has proven to be the only one. Bought it at Petco for $10. Highly recommend.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
Chuck it toys are great for the heavy chewers. My dog definitely enjoys these and they are good for her teeth.
Christine M.
Christine M.
These balls are so much fun for dogs! They really do bounce erratically making it a fun and at times challenging toy.
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
What is this
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS
It's a ball to play fetch with your dogs, but it has flat sides and curves so when it bounces on the ground it changes directions randomly. It keeps my dog entertained for a while and switches it up from just tossing a ball and it bouncing once or twice.