Canine Hardware 20230 Blue Whistle Ball 3 Inch/1 Pack uploaded by Lauren C.

BY CANINE HARDWARE #76 in Dog Toys

Ready, set, fFetch! Give your dog something to jump for with the Chuckit! Whistler Ball. Durable rubber ball keeps the game interesting and challenging for your dog. Four holes in this high-bouncing rubber ball produce a whistle as air passes through to keep your dog interested. Grippable rubber ball is made just the right size to use with your Chuckit! Ball Launcher, sold separately. see more...

• These have a hole that makes them whistle? I feel like that would m...1 Answers
  • Does it last a long time ?9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Nashville
My sweet (almost) 2 year old golden, a solid 94lbs (last I checked) adores the Chuck It balls. We have quite a collection, (he prefers the medium size) and he's never been able to destroy any of them (quite a feat for this weasel!). His favorite are the glow in the dark balls - pictured here. And this is the only toy he will effectively play fetch with bc #lazy - although he does prefer to chomp on them and make some of the grossest noises you can imagine. But look at that kiddo basking in the sun! He's a happy camper. By far his favorite play thing! 10/10.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
Chuck its are a game changer in how I play with my dog, and these balls are positively delightful. I have a dog who is very sound and food stimulated and the whistling intrigues her enough to want to play fetch. You can actually hear the whistle too. It's also very durable and withstands pretty substantial chewing. The only downside is that I have lost more than a few at the beach because I lost track of where they were in the ocean :P
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I have been a fan of chuckit products for awhile now, and I saw this ball and decided to try it out for my pups. They were so excited and always go for this ball before all of the others in the yard because of the whistling sound! It is also very durable and I'm sure this will last forever.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
My dog LOVES this ball. He's a chewer, and destroys tennis balls. This ball completely holds up, he has never destroyed one. I really like that it whistles when you throw it because my pup can follow it better when its dark out.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
Leesville, LA
I also have two rottweillers and these balls have been amazing! They are so durable and the dogs don't get tired of them like they do other toys!
Hilary C.
Hilary C.
My dog Leo loves these. I had to keep buying them on the other hand since he has a very strong jaw. He rips these apart like there's no tomorrow.
Brady W.
Brady W.
Columbus, OH
My dog usually destroys everything! This toy kept up to its name and it took him a lot longer to destroy this then the typical tennis ball. My dog is about 30 pounds but a little tennis ball destroyer!
kate h.
kate h.
Manson, NC
My dog loves the chuck it line and this ball makes it even better. Pro doesn't make a loud noise. Yes it was I expected. Pet smart carries them at a low price. Yes I would buy it again.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
My huskies favorite toy! He doesn't leave to go outside wth out it! Price is right! I'm sure I will be purchasing another in my future!
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I do have 2 rottweiler and nothing stay in home for long ,they destroy everything, but this ball is amazing, they love to play with it .s2s2 ...
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Edinburg, TX
Does it last a long time ?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
These have a hole that makes them whistle? I feel like that would mean they would be chewed up more easily, right?