Canine Hardware 17020 Ultra Ball uploaded by Stevie G.

BY CANINE HARDWARE #17 in Dog Toys

More Ways to Play! Easy to Clean. Floats. High Bounce. Natural Rubber. Comes in Small, Medium & Large Sizes. see more...

• Can a dog use this at any age because it looks a bit small😍🔥💋👣3 Answers
  • Do these shed fuzz all over the place?2 Answers
  • Where can I find these balls2 Answers
  • "Our dog loves playing with these balls!" in 4 reviews
  • "It takes her While to chew through them too, we just have to be diligent and make sure she doesn't chew too hard for too long." in 1 review
  • "Amazing because the dogs can chase and chase this ball and there's no risk of them ingesting the fur of other balls or tennis balls." in 1 review
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Vet Says Dogs Must Have!My big dogs love tennis balls. My vet noticed their teeth were wearing away and said that the fibers on tennis balls is like sand paper and after a while will file down your dog's teeth! I tried many other balls but they were too small (afraid of choking) or so poorly made my dogs just ate them. These are quite expensive, but the only ones I could find both in stores and the web that bounce well and do not get a scratch on them. My dogs love these and no more ground down teeth. It actually is more fun to play with than a tennis ball. The dog spit soaks into a tennis ball and is yucky to hold but this one stay relatively dry and can be washed off easily and immediately dried, which you cant do with a tennis ball. If nothing else, I cannot stress this enough, get them for the teeth....oh and you wont lose it, the brighty color assures that.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
Pet Lover Expert
Lasted my dog quite some time and that's rare. She's a huge black lab with lots of energy all she wants to do is chase the ball. Very good price for the quality of the ball and like I said it took a few months before my baby was able to crack this ball open!
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
Pet Lover Expert
I have a pit bull and corgi and this product is a must if they like to play catch.  Tennis balls do not work for them, but these last really well.  So save your money and invest in a couple of these and you will be happy.  I also love the bright colors, so that it is easier to find them in the yard too.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
My cockapoo will play fetch from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to bed. I like these balls because my dog can't rip the outside apart like he does with tennis balls. These have plastic so it's great. If you find you dog ripping apart tennis balls, then I would try these!
Daniela F.
St Petersburg, FL
These chuck it balls are awesome! My dog is a big fan, he’s an Australian Shephard super hyper and athletic loves to play fetch. We go to the park and play for a good 30 mins straight. They are very awesome reasonable, I would recommend it. Oh and comes in all sizes!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
My German shepherd is OBSESSED with these. I always buy a couple of the 2 packs. He carries 2 in his mouth and then pushes another one around with his paw. 😂
So yeah, these are a big hit. And even though he does tear them up eventually, they last longer than most toys!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Pet Lover Expert
The classic dog ball! What kind of dog doesn't love a good ball? This one is perfect for fetch and just chewing on! My dog has gone through several of these in her life just because they get old and slobbery and the felt rubs off so she ends up needing new ones! Great toy though!
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
Pet Lover Expert
Such a fun toy to bring to the dog park! My husky loves chasing this ball and keeps him busy at the dog park. He shares with his doggy friends and soon enough he's tired out and ready to home and nap.
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
These are awesome! My dog loves playing catch with tennis balls but they never come back alive. I thought these would just break on us as well but they survived. These are for dogs that have a strong jaw and is always tearing up stuff
Cecelia H.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert
Our pup loves these! One of her favorite toys can play all day fetching one and chasing after it. I would recommend them and always have one in house and car for her to play with.
Sherry S.
Cresco, PA
Do these come in different colors?
Bobby W.
Ocklawaha, FL
Where can I find these? What store?
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it good material? or does it brake easily?
Nichole S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert
A tennis ball lasts about 12 seconds with my dog. Will this stand up to her Tasmanian devil level destructive tendencies?
Allison M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Are these balls good for chewers? My pup loves to play catch but chews threw everything in the process.