Canine Hardware 17020 Ultra Ball uploaded by Stevie G.

BY CANINE HARDWARE #3 in Dog Toys

More Ways to Play! Easy to Clean. Floats. High Bounce. Natural Rubber. Comes in Small, Medium & Large Sizes. see more...

• Are these balls good for chewers? My pup loves to play catch but ch...3 Answers
  • Can dogs tear these up easily? My puppy tears up tennis balls so ea...2 Answers
  • I was given one of these for my tennis ball crazed Golden Retriever...2 Answers
  • "Our dog loves playing with these balls!" in 4 reviews
  • "It takes her While to chew through them too, we just have to be diligent and make sure she doesn't chew too hard for too long." in 1 review
  • "Amazing because the dogs can chase and chase this ball and there's no risk of them ingesting the fur of other balls or tennis balls." in 1 review
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Pet Lover Expert
My pitbull gets a pack of these every thursday my grandparents go to the store lol. Hes spoiled, and they love him. My dog is my grandparents guard dog, and he rips these balls to pieces, one after the other until theirs none left besides the pieces that he carried around in his mouth, trying to get you to grab it and play haha. It was fun while it lasted Smoky lol my dog tears every toy he has to pieces. These are awesome though, and he still goes crazy over these lol
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Okay. These really take the cake! Our pitbull/ boxer mix Daisy loved playing with these! We've had them for YEARS and they aren't torn to shreds! She plays with them everyday, and loves it when we play fetch with her! She'll walk around the house with it in her mouth and chomp down on it! It's so cute! Everyone should own these! The quality is so good and they're immortal!
Amalia H.
Amalia H.
My #goldenretriever used to do this thing with #tennisballs where she would expertly turn them inside out, so having a virtually #indestructible plastic version is awesome. My #corgi loves how well these bounce. I wouldn't get them without one of the ball flingers, though, unless you really love touching dog slobber.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
Love these for my bigger pup! He's pretty destructive with balls and it's a hassle to keep repurchasing tennis balls. Came across these and they have lasted a long time! Definitely recommend to someone who is looking for a toy that won't be broken in a couple days.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Independence, MO
Both my pups love this ball. It was the perfect substitute since my dogs can't have regular tennis balls... they just rip all the fuzzy stuff off and tear the ball apart. But they have yet to tear this ball apart and absolutely love playing with it.
Tyler N.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
These are awesome! my dog always gets his tennis balls in the pool and the get soggy and filled with water.. these bounce just as well as a regular tennis ball, they're way easier to clean and the colors make it easy to spot in the grass!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I have a golden retriever and she loves to play with fetch, but she also likes to chew on them. I can't buy tennis balls because she'll chew throw them within minutes. These balls are pretty strong, but she still can put a hole in them.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
My Siberian Husky loves to play with these balls, he's an aggressive chewer but has not destroyed them. We bounce them off a wall and play fetch with him if it's too hot or rainy out. If not we take him to the dog park to play there.
Bowling Green, OH
These are wonderful!! Only balls I buy Duncan because he chews up tennis balls and any other ball so quickly! We take him to the lake and his ball is perfect for it. He's big on fetch so we always need a ball around.
Newport, OR
My dog would give these balls a 5 star rating she is obsessed. Always playing with them, she will bring them to me drop them at my feet at the randomness of times just for me to throw it for her,
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Cresco, PA
Do these come in different colors?
Bobby W.
Bobby W.
Ocklawaha, FL
Where can I find these? What store?
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
A tennis ball lasts about 12 seconds with my dog. Will this stand up to her Tasmanian devil level destructive tendencies?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it good material? or does it brake easily?
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Are these balls good for chewers? My pup loves to play catch but chews threw everything in the process.