BY CANINE HARDWARE

Easy and fun to use, you and your dog will have a ball with the Chuckit! Jr. Ball Launcher. This compact version of the award-winning Chuckit! ball launcher is great for backyard use. In addition, its new compact size stuffs easily into a backpack for a quick trip to the park, lake or anywhere. You'll never have to pick up a slobbery ball again! It uses standard tennis balls or Chuckit! compatible balls (sold separately). Comfortably toss the ball much farther than a conventional throw with far less effort. You can exercise your favorite playmate in a fraction of the time you spend now and have even more fun! Made of lightweight, durable plastic, it measures 18"L. see more...

Amber R.
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
Awesome product! I can't throw that far and this product really helps to play with my pup, easy to use and multiple sizes to fit your needs
Not expensive but cheapest at Walmart, will definitely buy again to get the next size up for when my pup grows to full size
China M.
China M.
Matthews
I absolutely LOVE the Chuckit! I bought the Junior 18M one because I throw the ball for my dogs in my backyard and I feel like with that one I throw just the right distance.  With the longer ones, I throw farther so I like this one for that reason. Plus, I feel like I have more control over my throws with this length. Regardless of the size you get, these are great because you don't have to pick up the slobbery balls to throw them for your dogs and I can't throw very far with just my hand so my dog gets more exercise when I use the Chuckit! I got this for around $6 as an add on item on Amazon and it also came with a standard tennis ball style Chuckit! ball.  You CANNOT beat this price in stores ANYWHERE! Amazon for the WIN!
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
My rottie is obsessed with tennis balls and after about the third toss my shoulder starts popping out of place and hurting. This toy makes it a lot easier on me, and can go a longer distance, and tires my dog out finally!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
These seem like a fun toy for dogs, but my dog didn't really like it... he's just picky though.
b s.
b s.
I love this product, as do my dogs. It's a great way to get them exercised without wearing out my arm!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
My dog loves to play ball a lot so this thing comes in handy instead of having to touch the ball after its all dirty, great idea