Canine Chews Premium All-Natural Beef Hide Canine Retrievers - 15 pk. - 3.7 lb. uploaded by Emily F.

BY CANINE CHEWS

These premium, all-natural Canine Retriever chews are made from preservative-free beef hide and help to reduce the build-up of unhealthy plaque and tarter for a brighter canine future. Make play and exercise time even healthier for your pet. Each package contains 15 Retriever Chews. see more...

Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Do. Not. Buy. I've purchased these several times before and my dog and my sister's dog have never had any issues. Until this week, that is.

We purchased a new package last week and within day both dogs were sick. Vomiting and diarrhea. I thought maybe they had upset tummies from eating grass. Except it's lasted for days. Peaches has been getting better, but my dog, April, who has over 50 pounds on Peaches, continued to get worse.

It wasn't until yesterday that I realized that while both dogs had initially chewed the new rawhides, only April had continued to do so every day. My sister took the bones away and I kept watching both dogs. Then, yesterday evening, when April went to the bathroom I realized her stool was BRIGHT RED and slimy. The vet told me she likely has an infection that caused colitis (inflammation of the colon). He prescribed medication so hopefully she will be on the mend soon, but seeing that much bloody stool was terrifying.
Emily F.
Our sweet fluffy guys LOVES these rawhides! They help to reduce plaque and tartar and keep his teeth nice and healthy. They keep him busy and don’t leave nasty white slobber everywhere like some rawhides do. Plus they’re inexpensive in a bulk bag!
Precious P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Good treat to give the dog to stop her from chewing up my shoes. My dog loves them and I like them because they're good for her enter