BY CANINE CAVIAR

Canine Caviar has a venison antler chew that is a favorite of dogs. Venison antler is used as a dental chew. It provides hip and joint support. Venison Antler contains Chondroitin Sulfate. These are an excellent choice for any size dog, minis to large breed. see more...

• I would love to get some of these for my dog. Where are these sold?2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these on there babies? My axel loves to che...3 Answers
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have four dogs, two of which are insane chewers. These antlers are the only chew toy that can with stand hours of my dogs chewing, and believe me, they will sit for hours chewing them.
Brittany O.
Charlotte, NC
This is the one thing that takes my dog forever to chew through. It occupies him for hours. He chews trough toys in hours and this is the only one that holds up.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog goes absolutely berserk for these. I get him one very Christmas. as soon as he smells he jumps and spins all over the dang place.
Kate A.
Our dogs love these and it's one of the only things they cannot destroy in second great for chewers
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
I have a couple dogs who love these, and a couple who do not care about them at all - depends on your dog
Ashley E.
Lawndale, NC
Has anyone ever tried these on there babies? My axel loves to chew but I want some that is healthy. Any advice?
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I would love to get some of these for my dog. Where are these sold?