BY CANINE CAVIAR

Canine Caviar Open Meadow Holistic Entree - Lamb Open Meadow Holistic Entree for All Life Stages is a complete and balanced formula intended for moderately active dogs, growing puppies, and breeding animals. It is ideal for dogs with sensitive digestive tracts. It is the most nutritious food your dog will ever need and is perfect for medium and large breed puppies. Beneficial nutrients aid in maintaining beautiful skin and coat in long haired dogs. Single protein, single carbohydrate diets made with fresh dehydrated meat that is hormone, pesticide and antibiotic free. Straight transition to Canine Caviar like in the wild. pH 7.0 - 7.4 to put more oxygen in the blood. High calories means better absorption of nutrients. Flash cooking maintains nutritional integrity. Reduces shedding, hot spots and tear stains. Protein rotation for amino acid diversity. Highest digestibility at 91% - 93%. Does not contain chemical preservatives, by-products, GMO, glutens, BHA, BHT, ethoxyquin, corn, wheat or soy. see more...

Nicole K.
FPO , AP
This food is sensational! Our dogs skin and bowel movements have improved tremendously since switching him to this food. His coat looks and feels absolutely beautiful and it’s a great quality food with little to no fillers! Worth every penny!
Emily R.
Meal free, additive free, single protein. Everything perfect for my little allergy ridden French Bulldog. If I don’t know what an ingredient is, I wouldn’t eat it, so why would I feed it to my dog? Canine Caviar has ingredients I can pronounce and I know what they are! It’s so worth it to spend the $60-odd dollars to keep my fur baby healthy!
Beth B.
Clermont, FL
My dog (Yorkie) has been eating Canine Caviar dry dog food for 8 years. While it is expensive, he has never had skin issues, weight issues, or breath issues! I will stick with this brand for the long haul!