BY CANINE CAVIAR

CCV1033: Features: -Dog treat-Better source of omega 3 fatty acids and lower in sodium-Buffalo tendon come from premium quality 100% free range grass fed buffalo-Buffalo is the Prius of pet treats-Buffalo have 70% to 90% less fat compared to beef, on average it has 50% less cholesterol-Extra meat to give a long-lasting, satisfying chew-Helping to reduce tarter and maintain your dogs teeth and gums-No concern about mad cow disease. see more...

Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
My dogs love these bones i have to boil them first to get all that grease out of them thats the only thing i don't like about them is that they have a lot of grease there good for the dogs teeth an jaws
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
Great product for big dogs and puppies. My 2 dogs go nuts when they see me come in with this treat for them. Dense and takes them awhile to chew it up. Definitely a great treat for your dogs..
Lori K.
Alto, MI
My dog loves these! She gets all excited and carries it around to show everyone with her tail wagging, then settles down in a comfortable spot to chew on it. They last a long time.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
My dog love these bones!!! My dogs go crazy when they see me come home with them! Something I don't mind purchasing