BY CANINE CARRY OUTS

Dogs love steak and the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward your pooch every day with Canine Carry Outs Steak Bites Beef Flavor chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are a great treat for our small dogs, Very affordable & easily located at multiple stores." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t own a dog however my family is close with our neighbors that have 3. My mom buys these for the dogs and they all love them. They always look forward to them. I would recommend them to pet owners
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
My dog loved these while he was a puppy and we were still getting them for him from time to time. I am reading reviews though on the ingredients being harmful to the dogs though, so I don't think we will be purchasing them anymore. However, they were a great soft treat, especially with starting out for a puppy, easy to chew for them. We would usually break them in half and use them for potty training treats for our puppy as well as for basic commands and behavior while we were training him and they worked really well for that.
Jessica P.
The ingredients in these treats are horrible & I won't feed them to my dogs after learning how terrible they are. Prior to that, none of the dogs I've owned have liked them. They all much preferred other treats and would pretty much ignore these.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I used to give these to my dog when she was a puppy because they are soft, and it was easy to train her with these. But after I read that the ingredients contained garlic and other things that can be harmful to pets, I stopped feeding these to her.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
My dog likes these treats, i had repurchased them a lot. Ever since this brand got recalled, i no longer purchase them. They are cheap, but i feel like you get what you pay for.
Cynthia B.
My dogs love the bone
They love them so much
They will lookand look to they find them
Get the bag to me give some
They will eat them all if i would let. Them
Cheljha L.
These are a good back up if you don't have other brands with better ingredients. Although my dogs do like these I don't really give them ,these very often.
Sarah F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are very affordable and are great for dogs who don't like hard treats. We like that they come in different flavors.
Chandly  M.
Arp, TX
Great affordable option for dogs treats. These treats are irresistible to every dog I've owned even my picky old one.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Our dog loves these treats. They are very affordable and can be found in just about every store that sells pet food.