Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsCanine Carry Outs
Hot Dog Minis, Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 25-Ounce

Canine Carry Outs Hot Dog Minis, Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 25-Ounce

by Canine Carry Outs

Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag, so why not reward him everyday with Canine Carry Outs Hot Dog Minis chewy dog snacks. The craveable dog treats have the look and taste of hot dogs and are made with real beef.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canine Carry Outs Hot Dog Minis, Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 25-Ounce!
Jezmin B.
Monroe, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Canine Carry Outs Hot Dog Minis, Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 25-Ounce uploaded by Jezmin B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fur babies absolutely love these! I love that there are so many different flavors. I just bought this flavor and of course they love them. I have two pitbulls. Sawyer ny male pit is getting older so these are soft enough for him to chew. Remy my female pit is younger and can scarf about anything down. These are great for younger or older fur babies. Very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend these.
Gyxa Z.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is one the favorite snack for puppies! They love it a much 🐶🌭 easy to make them happy! Lol 😂 and price super affordable so relatively to the quality!
Tia B.
Maple Heights, OH
My dog LOVES these!!! I have a small dog so I break the buns off and feed him the separate pieces so he doesn't choke. He will try to swallow the whole thing smh lol. I can make these last a while by doing that. These are so inexpensive compared to other treats too so definitely is a plus!!!
Jeannie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The first time I purchased these for my dog she ate four of them in a row. My dog is a smaller breed and we have a hard time finding treats that she can eat without having a difficult time chewing but these are PERFECT! The miniature hot dog-shaped treats are really soft almost like cookie dough.
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Canine Carry Outs Hot Dog Minis, Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 25-Ounce uploaded by Alicia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fur babies love these treats. We keep them at all times. Happy Pups make for a happy Mum!
Jennifer P.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog can not resist these treats. Absolute favorite. Will turn down any other snack if made time pick from two different brands. These are one of his favorite. Highly recommend.
Suzanne H.
San Francisco
I have a dog that has a lot of allergies. So I have to be careful what is in her treats and food. And I love that these are made in my hometown or where I grew up. Anyway these smell amazing and they love them. They are soft and fresh and the bag reseals. The dogs love them.
Janah F.
Greer, SC
The hot dogs are by far my pup’s favorite kind of the canine carry out treats. He could eat a whole bag if i’d let him.
Destiny B.
Salida, CA
My dog LOVES THESE she’s old and her teeth aren’t very good , there soft so she has no problems eating them . Not very expensive either ! I call them cronchums ! I’ll buy her more when I can ! She loves them I would definitely recommend to any dog owner . Canine Carry Outs Hot Dog Minis, Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 25-Ounce
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes these treats. it is well packaged, she loved the smell and softness of them. They are 1$ at dollar general you can’t beat that and my dog has never gotten sick from them. I would buy them again.

Looking for your answer?