Canine Carry Outs Chicken Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce uploaded by Tammy M.Canine Carry Outs Chicken Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce uploaded by Niki s.Canine Carry Outs Chicken Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce uploaded by Michelle O.

BY CANINE CARRY OUTS

Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward him every day with Canine Carry Outs Chicken Flavor chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cheljha L.
I mean I can't really say much but that my doggies love this. And they know when they are going to get some snacks. I usually buy them at walmart and honestly it's not much to pay for the amount you get. I'm not complaining either since I do have small dogs.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
There’s a reason these treats are so low priced, it’s because they’re low quality. I ended up just throwing the bag away. They smell gross and feel rubbery, they definitely aren’t quality food that dogs should be eating. I definitely won’t be repurchasing these.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
Not my dogs favorite flavor of treat. It’s super cheap and I’ve heard bad things about the brand but it was worth a try. I have 2 large pit bulls and they will eat the chicken flavor since it’s a “treat” but they prefer other flavors.
Angelica M.
Von Ormy, TX
These dog treats are amazing! I bought this product at my local Walmart, when I was going to potty train my puppy. Now, he is a year old and loves to be rewarded with treats. I would definitely recommend to a fellow dog owner!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chihuahua puppy is really enjoying these canine carry out treats. I use them as potty training incentive and it seems to be doing the trick. They are reasonably priced. I also like to break them down into smaller pieces so they go further with all of the potty breaks she gets treated to. Great choice!
Michelle O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great low-cost snack for dogs to enjoy. My husband carries these in his work truck to use while on the job, in case he encounters a grumpy canine lol. We also give these to our dogs occasionally as a special treat. They seem to love them and gobble them right up, as my daughter would say.
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
I have three dogs and they love this product! I have a medium sized Australian Shepherd, a big Mutt (he's a rescue, but we think he's part mastiff), and a small Welsh/Corgi mix. We usually buy this at Walmart and I think Costco. Its not very much for the amount of product you get, and the dogs love it, win-win!
Paola G.
Westminster, CA
Both of my dogs love this treat! My shih-tzu is 5 years old and is already losing his teeth and this is soft enough for him to chew on. It is also great for big dogs. My golden retriever has learned how to sit by rewarding him with these treats lol. Now every time he hears me get the bag, he automatically sits for a treat lol
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
My dog loves these! They're nice sized portions but you can break them up if you need to for smaller dogs or any type of obedience training. These don't make her breath smell the best but any time she hears the bag being opened, she right there waiting for something!
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
The most disgusting treat I've ever seen. They smell terrible and make my pups stomach upset. Would never buy this brand again.