BY CANINE CARRY OUTS

Canine Carry Outs® Chicken Flavor.
Dog snacks.
Made with real chicken.

• Has anyone bought this brand for their pet? How do you fe...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Weirton
These treats here are my puppy’s favorite treat to receive. I buy at least one bag of these every week for all three of my dogs!!! My daughter’s dog also love,love,loves these grillled chicken treats! They also enjoy the pizza bites!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are so cheap, like 3$ a bag and you got A LOT of treats in them! They have a bunch of different flavors, nice and chewy for the pups, mine love them! I usually get the beef chunks or the chicken strips but can’t go wrong either way!
Judi B.
We were given a large bag of these treats recently.  Now, mind you, I haven't personally tasted them so I'm relaying my dog's opinion only.

Canine Carry Outs are her standard treat.  She'll walk across the room and act like a little idiot for one.  This flavor she finds rather "meh". She'd rather have the beef and bacon.
Emily K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies now and dogs that I've had in the past have always loved these. They're super cheap to buy and delicious to your pooch so to me, you can't beat that! Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor
Kelly C.
My dog absolutely loves Canine Carry Outs! He doesn't care what flavor...he loves them all. He's constantly wanting to go out thinking he'll get a treat when he comes back in!
Samantha L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boys absolutely love these! Whenever they hear the bag open they come running! Not a bad price for the amount you get. I usually feed my boys 2 or 3 each time!
Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
These treats are the best ever!!!!! I have a little Shih-Tzu who LOVES chicken. It’s his most favorite thing, and he LOVES these treats so much. Not only do they taste good for him, but these treats are also SUPER easy to break into small pieces. So whether you have a big or small dog, these treats are perfect! It’s also nice that it’s soft because it’s not hard for him to chew! He loves these treats so very much and I’ll never stop buying them for him! He also listens so much better with these treats, and he’s a picky eater!!!!
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these they are one of his favorite treats. We like them because they are cheap. They are only a dollar most places. They don't have as many chemicals and more expensive alternatives. You get a lot for the the price too. He's a puppy so we cut them in half and the bag lasts even longer.
Brandi M.
My dog, Bella, she loves these treats. They are one of her favorites. Let me tell you she is definatly spoiled to, she gets a treat every time she goes outside. So I have to buy alot of them and at the price these are it is so helpful. They are not pricey at all. I would recommend for anyone who has a spoiled little fur baby.
Matthew C.
Summit Hill, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these both the chicken and I believe they other is beef. They are often on sale at walmart so we get them as a special treat as a break from his other treats. would definitely recommend them. Our dog is a beagle so perfect size for him.
Genieve R.
Red Oak
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone bought this brand for their pet? How do you feel about it?

Target