Canine Carry Outs Burger Minis Beef Flavor Dog Snacks 5 oz. Bag uploaded by Plasticqueens B.Canine Carry Outs Burger Minis Beef Flavor Dog Snacks 5 oz. Bag uploaded by Jesseca H.

BY CANINE CARRY OUTS

• "It's his new favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are a great value and easy to find in most stores in my area." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these, and they're a very good price." in 1 review
  • "Our small dogs love these!" in 1 review
Jesseca H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Sharp-Pei Beagle mix dog is NOT a fan of this treat. We purchaded these at Dollar General. We have tried and tried again to get him to eat these to learn sit and lay down, but he hates them. I would definitely not buy them again. I will say, that the smell is very strong! To me, it does smell more like bacon treats so it makes me wonder if the flavor is actually different. They are not pricey and that is a plus so there isn't a lot of money wasted if your pet doesn't like them. These treats are also soft and easy to break apart which would be perfect for an older dog. Canine Carry Outs Burger Minis Beef Flavor Dog Snacks 25 oz. Bag
Sarah P.
Grayson, KY
My dogs love this stuff more than they should haha. It is their favorite brand of treats. The burger flavor and shape make them feel like they are part of my human world and make us feel even closer. Not to mention it gets them in their cages for bedtime. It is also their favorite flavor of this treat brand and it is ironic as I have worked at a Steak n' Shake over the past 4 years.
Denisa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs all love these treats. We have bought them every variety that we could find and they seem to enjoy all of them. When they dogs were puppies, I used these treats to train them. For instance, if they didn't go potty in the house and only went outside, I would give them a treat when they finished their business outside. When we were teaching them to "sit" and "stay", I would give them a piece of the treat each time they obeyed the command. This made training easy, fun, and since these treats are like $1.00 a bag, it made it less expensive then normal "training" treats.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chihuahua puppy is really enjoying these canine carry out treats. I use them as potty training incentive and it seems to be doing the trick. They are reasonably priced. I also like to break them down into smaller pieces so they go further with all of the potty breaks she gets treated to. Great choice!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these treats and the best part about them is that they are cheap. At my grocery store they are always on sale for $10 for $10 so that means only $1 !!! Can you believe that And I can't even believe my dog loves these treats over the more expensive treats. I would get these even for a back up or road trip treat they at Everest and your dog will love them!!
Samantha L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just recently tried these for the first time. My dogs loved them so much! My only problem with them is that they are small. I have a big dog and a small dog and they were perfect size for my small guy but barely a bite for my big boy.
Chantel M.
Gulfport, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these hamburger minis. Now I think it makes her poop a little more than normal but other than that she responds very well to my commands when I have one of your treats in my hand.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
DO NOT BUY THESE FOR YOUR DOG. They have been taken off the shelf many times because they were hurting dogs. My friends dog actually died recently after they started giving her these treats (don't know if it was connected) but try to spend the extra dollar and get any other kind of treat. These are not good for your dog!
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
These mini burgers are the adoration of the dog that we have at home. every time he hears that I open the package he gets excited and eats it with great joy
Nicole D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these mini patty looking treats. They are a good size for a 10lb dog or smaller. Found them at Kroger Walmart and other stores for 1$.