BY CANINE CARRY OUTS #49 in Dog Treats

Your dog will love the meaty taste+ long lasting fun!

• Should I give my dog this treat everyday or once a week15 Answers
  • What tricks does your dog dog for these?8 Answers
  • Whats your dogs favorite flavor? My dog loves beef flavor34 Answers
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am writing this cause I don't think anyone should buy this for their dog. For one if you have a small dog this would hurt their mouth. I brought this for my dog and she couldn't even chew it cause it was so hard. I would NEVER buy this again and my mom got this for her and I threw it again, I wouldn't gave it to anyone else for their dog.
kekua, c.
Honolulu
this is my jack russel long haired chihuahua's very first puppy snack ! i just bought it today & my pup absolutely loves it. his baby teeth love it too ! his teething days are definitely still long going & i'd be more than open to trying more soft chew snackies for him
Kayleigh-Lou B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these chew bones! They don’t last a long time but they’re here for a good time not a long time! They smell meaty? which is good! Dog will do anything for one of these!!
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm writing this because I think everybody should know to never use this brand. I don't even know why it's still allowed. It's not that it's a bad taste it's just bad for your animals. It is very cheap but that's not why it's bad either. Just don't get any treats if you're going to get these please do the research on it because I do not have all the facts but I do recall reading so much negative about this brand.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While the picture shows beef bones, our package is beef tips. They are softer than most dog treats. My small dog eats them easily. I break them in half for him. He will do anything for these treats. I like that they are made in the U.S.
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one if the treat products I purchased for my puppy and I did not love the rubber texture of the chews or the odor left on my hands after taking one out of the package.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. These were the ones that I train my dog with. He loves beef and cheese flavor things. I have a pom so he barks a lot seeing people walking on the streets. These definitely keeps him company and his mouth shut.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Terrible treats! these have been recalled so many times they are not worth the risk. i was given a pack once and my dog sniffed them and ran into the other room. cheap in price and quality. i wouldnt even give these to a pound
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are one of my dogs favorite treats! I will only give to him once a week though. I buy it at target. He is a medium sized dog and they are great. He’s getting old so they make him happy when he gets one!
Morgan B.
I’ve heard these are not healthy for your animals. I have a golden retriever, labs, a Yorkie, and chihuahua. They all seem to like the taste of these treats but i try to stay away from them due to the chemicals and products used
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Whats your dogs favorite flavor? My dog loves beef flavor
Rebecca w.
Where is the cheapest place to find these?
Carmen L.
Bensenville, IL
Should I give my dog this treat everyday or once a week
Jenny D.
What tricks does your dog dog for these?
Genevieve M.