BY CANINE CARRY OUTS #36 in Dog Treats

Canine Carry Outs® Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks. see more...

• are this good?3 Answers
  • Okay influensters' I just got done writing a good review ...2 Answers
  • I have a pocket chihuahua would these treats be something...3 Answers
Canine Carry Outs Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks
  • "our dogs loved these as pups but now that they are getting older they dont like them as much but they are really good for pups" in 1 review
  • "Dog loves them cheap in price and love how small they are for my little dog!" in 1 review
  • "You will always find these in my dog treat cabinet!" in 1 review
  • "Different flavors, too, make it a great treat choice! " in 1 review
  • "My dogs absolutely love these babies." in 1 review
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
These are by far my dogs favorite treats. She usually gets milkbones and we use these as special treats. She's a German shepherd Labrador mix and usually gets 2 at a time. She goes crazy as soon as she hears us grab the bag. She loves all of the flavors but definitely goes crazy over these more than any of the others
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
My little angels absolutely love these all I have to do is pick up the bag and they come running and they know the sound. They know it's fixing to happen they just get so excited. They are jumping up and down and doing all the little tricks and jumping speaking all that stuff they're just so cute when they want their little snack
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand is awesome. Their treats honestly smell realistic. Super affordable and super easy to find. My dog loves loves loves these treats!! I have a small dog and we rip them in half. Half of them are perfect for a small dog like her. I highly recommend@=!
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahuas LOVE these treats. They jump at the door like the have to go out to potty only to turn around and come in and sit for a treat! We use these soft treats with our pups for house breaking as well as our seniors since they are soft and easy to break in half and easy for tiny teeth and old teeth alike to chew!
Emily L.
New Market, VA
My dog absolutely adored these treats and went crazy over them. However, a vet recommended immediately stopping feeding these treats because they were not healthy for your pup and could make them very sick. Because of this, I stopped giving my dog these treats.
Brooke R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are cheap treats that my dog enjoys. I like their prices, but they go so quickly for my large dog and makes him kinda gassy. He always likes them so I buy them occasionally, but they run out quickly. I prefer the alternatives to this specific treat.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups absolutely love these! They are so cheap, like three bucks a bag and you get a ton of treats. They are nice and chewy and have a variety of flavors to choose from. Plus the resealable bag keeps them nice and fresh for awhile.
julia B.
I have a golden retriever and a small dog( I don’t know his breed) and they love these treats. I don’t know how they taste but from my puppies loving them I’m glad they like them! Definitely do information before though it fits more dogs then others.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chihuahua puppy is really enjoying these canine carry out treats. I use them as potty training incentive and it seems to be doing the trick. They are reasonably priced. I also like to break them down into smaller pieces so they go further with all of the potty breaks she gets treated to. Great choice!
Katie T.
Saint Cloud
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really enjoyed these! He is a 18 lb terrier-chihuahua and was excited whenever he got these.

The price is right on these, you can get them pretty much anywhere and i would recommend to other dog owners!
Christie T.
Is there a certain flavor that your dog prefers over another? I have two picky doggies lol
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have a pocket chihuahua would these treats be something that this type of dog could eat with little to no problems? As in is it soft or is it tough? Thank you, Angela
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
are this good?
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Okay influensters' I just got done writing a good review because my pup seemed to really enjoy these treats.. However, my concern after reading a few reviews before me are these treats healthy for my pup? I am a new puppy mom so I do have fears about feeding my lil pup the wrong thing and the last thing I want for him is too get sick.