BY CANINE CARRY OUTS

Canine Carry Outs® Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks. see more...

• I have a pocket chihuahua would these treats be something that th...2 Answers
  • are this good?2 Answers
  • Is there a certain flavor that your dog prefers over another? I h...27 Answers
Canine Carry Outs Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks
  • "our dogs loved these as pups but now that they are getting older they dont like them as much but they are really good for pups" in 1 review
  • "Dog loves them cheap in price and love how small they are for my little dog!" in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely loves these treats!" in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these their affordable and no mess with them To clean up afterwards they work well when training your dogs" in 1 review
  • "My dogs absolutely love these babies." in 1 review
Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md
My dog LOVED these when she was a puppy. Was one of the only treats she would eat. I used them for training and all. The ones I used for training I cut in half that way she would get her treat and immediately direct her attention right back
To me. She developed a food allergy though which was hard to pinpoint for awhile there so I had to stop giving her all treats but since I have narrowed it down to bison next time I'm out at the store I'm going to buy another bag!
Sarah H.
I love the price and even though I think they stink to high heaven, my dogs seems to love them. I've been able to find them almost anywhere I go that sells pet supplies too, which is convenient. There is a lot of filler product in them though, which is the equivalent of feeding your dog mcdonalds, so they need to be just for special occasions.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I don't like being this to my dog I don't think that they're very healthy I know that they're extremely cheap but you really got to be careful about what's in the product I see that dog snack at the dollar store lot of the times and I just don't feel right giving this to my dog and she doesn't really enjoy them as much as the Natural Treats
Tara Lynn P.
Moira, NY
I know some people say these are not good for your dogs but my dogs, one who will be two in November and another who will be one in september love these! We buy most
Of out treats at Walmart which is our local supermarket for pretty much every thing! I would and will defenitly buy again they hate affordable and my dogs really enjoy them !
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
They are good as a treat, my dog loved them so much she would find them wherever they were and tear into the bag and eat them all up and leave shredded bag everywhere. I'm surprised she didn't eat the bag too. If they had less additives and artificial ingredients I would rate them higher, but as for flavor and cost I rate a 4
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
My mini schnauzers love these. They are the perfect size for them also. I try to give the smaller sized treats and these are great. The prices is hard to beat also! I highly recommend these to dog owners. The bag is resealable so that's terrific in keeping it fresh as you have a good amount of treats in the bag.
Katelyn S.
Des Moines , IA
My dog loves these! She loved them as a puppy when I used them for training and now she's an adult and still loves them! She is a husky lab and is pretty small for her breed. I would recommend this product and it's a good value for the price because you get so much in them!
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA
My chihuahua and pit bull both love these treats! I don't give them many treats but I do give them one in the morning when I leave for work and one when I get home and they absolutely love them! They are the perfect size for both of my dogs and they are a very fair price!
Angie W.
Marshall, Texas
My boxer absolutely loves these. They are in expensive, & have different flavors. She loves the burger & chicken flavor. You can find them at any grocery store and they are about $1 to $2 depending where you go. I typically get them for about $1 at Walmart.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
My lab absolutely loves these treats! They are so affordable and yummy. They're easy for my dog to chew and small enough to take with is wherever we go. I would recommend this brand of treats to all dog owners because the flavors are very yummy and cheap!
Christie T.
Is there a certain flavor that your dog prefers over another? I have two picky doggies lol
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have a pocket chihuahua would these treats be something that this type of dog could eat with little to no problems? As in is it soft or is it tough? Thank you, Angela
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
are this good?
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Okay influensters' I just got done writing a good review because my pup seemed to really enjoy these treats.. However, my concern after reading a few reviews before me are these treats healthy for my pup? I am a new puppy mom so I do have fears about feeding my lil pup the wrong thing and the last thing I want for him is too get sick.