Canine Carry Outs Beef & Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce uploaded by Lizbeth A.Canine Carry Outs Beef & Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce uploaded by Danielle R.

BY CANINE CARRY OUTS

Dogs love beef and bacon--and the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward your pooch every day with Canine Carry Outs Beef & Bacon Flavor chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are great because they are small so they work well for training." in 1 review
  • "Just make sure you limit their intake." in 1 review
  • "They're reasonably priced, and a great quality!" in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chihuahua puppy is really enjoying these canine carry out treats. I use them as potty training incentive and it seems to be doing the trick. They are reasonably priced. I also like to break them down into smaller pieces so they go further with all of the potty breaks she gets treated to. Great choice!
Lizbeth A.
Madras, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This a great snack choice, our pit bull loves this snack and it’s not pricey at all. It’s beef and bacon flavor we always grab a bag when shopping at Walmart because we run out of this so quick. You’re dog will love it!
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
These things aren't the most nutritious dog treats my dog seem to really love them and they're inexpensive so I don't mind when the babies give them lots of treats
not m.
My dogs love these treats. I use these for training mostly, and sometimes I'll crumble one or two up to mix in with their supper to make it a little more special. My big dogs can eat these whole, but for the little ones I like to pull them apart to make smaller pieces they can easily chew. These treats are one of the lowest priced treats, so I'm glad all my fur babies love them so much. Really a great product, and they seem to last a while before I have to get more at the store.
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these. Actually the beef and cheese flavor she prefers. The funny thing is these are cheaper than most other dog treats but she goes crazy for these. Money doesn't mean a thing when it comes to my baby but it's a plus for sure. I would recommend it.
Tiffany M.
My dogs gobble these things up. I'm not even sure they know what they taste like lol. I'm sure they are not a healthy treat, but they do the job when you are teaching them tricks or commands. Just make sure you limit their intake.
Sarah G.
My dog loves these! They have all kinds of flavors such as beef, bacon, and chicken. My dog loves the bacon ones the most. This is how we got her to learn all of the tricks she knows.
Geena G.
My dog loves these! I love the price! They are great because they are small so they work well for training. They are also very soft if your cant have hard foods! Great product. I highly recommend them.
Danae S.
Both my boxers ans my yorkie love them they smell gross but at least the dogs like then and are a decent price
Jorge F.
Springdale
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves them he would always try to get the bag for he could eat them all and he does what ever I tell him for he can get one.