Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce uploaded by Heather B.Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce uploaded by Mary C.Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce uploaded by Tabatha W.

BY CANINE CARRY OUTS

A Bacon Treat for a Canine Companion Whether you're training your dog or just want to pamper them, Canine Carry Outs Bacon Bites are an ideal treat. Not only do Canine Carry Outs Bacon Bites look like bacon, they are made from real and irresistible bacon - a great way to reward and motivate your dog. Canine Carry Outs Bacon Bites contain: Crude protein: 15.0% min. Crude fat: 4.0% min. Crude fiber: 2.0% max. Moisture: 30.0% max.A Closer Look: Available in 7-oz. and 25-oz. packs, these Canine Carry Out bags provide high-quality protein. Made specially for: Dogs of all ages Free of: Artificial flavors and dyes see more...

Buy on PETCO
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
What dog doesn’t love bacon? Both of my pits love this treat. It’s super cheap and they love it. I’ve heard bad things about the brand but so far my dogs are just fine. I would buy again, actually I just bought some!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get my dog a 25 ounce bag of these about once a month. He loves all of the Canine Carry Outs! For the price, you just can't beat them. I would especially recommend these for dogs who prefer soft treats versus harder ones. Definitely a bang for your buck!
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 15 year old chihuahua loves these. Although they are smaller pieces I break them up in tiny pieces. They are great for her because they are somewhat soft. They have a very strong smoked bacon scent. A bag is going to last me a very long time.
Sophia R.
As soon as my dogs hear the plastic of this bag ripple in any way, they all come running towards the pantry like it is the Running of the Bulls. Seriously, my dogs cannot get enough of these treats; they are practically dog addicts!
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
We just got a new puppy and these are what we use to reward him when he goes to the bathroom outside, as part of his training since he will be an inside dog. He loves these treats! They have been an effective incentive for him to behave well and learn to go outside when he has to go to the bathroom. Highly recommended!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
My dogs love these! I've tried all of the Canine Carry Out flavors and they really like all of them but this one is their favorite. You can't really go wrong with bacon flavor. They are cheap too compared to other treat brands and there's a decent amount in each bag.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
We are always getting different treats for our fur baby. We'd end up spending a lot of money on treats. These are a great price compared to other big name dog treats. Plus they have tons of different flavors! So our wallets are happy and so is our spoiled fur baby.
Sara M.
Fairbury, IL
I've had my dog for almost 12 years and we buy these treats all the time!!! They are cheap in price and he LOVES them!!! We buy several bags at once and have been pleased with all varieties!!
Tabatha W.
Vinton, OH
My pups going crazy for these. They are spoiled because every time we get out of the car, they expect one of these. I love that I can switch it up because they have many flavors.
Michele M.
Afton, MI
My dogs so crazy over these treats! they hear the bag and come running. I also love that they come in different flavors so we can switch it up some for them. these are the only treats I get my dogs.