Canine Carry Outs Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks, 5-Ounce uploaded by Jennifer W.Canine Carry Outs Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks, 5-Ounce uploaded by Karla F.

BY CANINE CARRY OUTS

Dogs love bacon and cheese--and the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward your pooch every day with Canine Carry Outs Bacon & Cheese Flavor chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Canine Carry Outs Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks, 5-Ounce
  • "Plus they are just big enough that she can chew on them for a second but not too big to where I have to rip the treat in half. " in 1 review
  • "She can pretty much eat anything so it was surprising." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats! She loves all of the flavors! It was a great treat and value. Our dog is a small Jack Russell Terrier. We've bought these at Walmart and Target. I definitely recommend this.
Jennifer W.
Canine Carry Outs Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce are really great treats for my dog. She loves all the different flavors. I have yet to find one she doesn't like!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chihuahua puppy is really enjoying these canine carry out treats. I use them as potty training incentive and it seems to be doing the trick. They are reasonably priced. I also like to break them down into smaller pieces so they go further with all of the potty breaks she gets treated to. Great choice!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups absolutely love this! And its $4 at Walmart for the big bag and $1 for the small one. They get so excited even by hearing the bag they come in plenty of prices and comes with a lot so a bag tends to last me 1-2 months when they eat this daily
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
I love giving these to my puppy Sally simply because she loves them! Whenever I take her outside and she goes potty, I'll bring her back in and give her a treat! It's my way of training her because she is only 7 weeks old. They are nice and soft so they don't hurt her teeth! Plus they are just big enough that she can chew on them for a second but not too big to where I have to rip the treat in half.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
One of my dogs love these and the other threw up really bad after she ate these. I will buy these again for one of my dogs. The other one I will have to find another treat for her.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
My dog loves these, they are big enough that I can tear in half if I need to, but soft enough that she can chew them. They are affordable but don't give her an upset stomach.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
My two beautiful chihuahuas absolutely love these treats. As soon as I grab the bag and they hear it they come running to get these treats.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs like this brand of treat. I've tried buying them other brands but they seem to like this one. Especially the
bacon & cheese flavor.
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These made my dog's stomach very upset. She can pretty much eat anything so it was surprising. i wouldn't recommend them.