BY CANILLA #33 in Rice

Canilla® Extra Long Grain Enriched Rice. see more...

Buy on Target*
Barbara  P.
Barbara P.
Oh Canilla !!! I have been eating this rice 38 years or so. I grew up in Washington Heights New York with Cuban parents. This is the rice we ate everyday. I have tried many brands and nothing compares to Canilla extra long grain. I love the taste and smell of this rice. I highly recommend it. I tend to eat my rice al dente not mushy. This is my favorite and of course a classic. This brand sells itself. For me it's the best in the market.
LJ L.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Very clean rice...the only one my whole family uses..must be cause it's good..cause everyone I know uses it
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
I love the canilla extra long grain! Always in my house I prepare long grain rice. I recommend this rice.
Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Good tasty rice, the big package lasts a very long time! And it comes in a resealable bag!
Kalene C.
Kalene C.
Hialeah, FL
Great fluffy rice! I always seem to have a bag in my house, always comes out delicious
Yiranny A.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta este arroz es muy limpio de granos largo y enteros queda bien suelto
Pilar G.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, Pensilvania
Foodie Expert
My favorite rice the one that can never miss in my house and in my table is delicious its flavor easy to cook and quite good I love it I recommend it.
Thayris R.
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
Now this is some REAL rice! This has been a family favorite forever in my house. So fluffy and perfect each and every time.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
My go to rice. always have a full bag ready to go when the old one runs out.
Antrell K.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
This is a good rice to have in the pantry. Good flavor, Smells good, easy to cook.