Canidae Pure Land with Lamb

by Canidae

Canidae Grain Free Pure Land with Lamb* Canidae Grain Free Pure Land with Lamb is a super-premium canned dog food featuring real lamb. The perfect complement to dry feeding, Canidae Grain Free Pure Land was designed with happy, healthy pets in mind. Made with excellent quality ingredients blended for optimal nutrition, Canidae Grain Free Pure Land is the modern answer to primal nutrition. From Canidae Natural Pet Food Company, a Trusted Brand Since 1996. *New formula - product was formerly Canidae pureLAND Bison & Lamb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canidae Pure Land with Lamb!
Chula Vista, CA
My dogs love this. I feed this along with the dry food and my dogs are licking their bowls clean. I have noticed going grain free with #canidae that my dogs have healthier, shiny coats, and my old boy is moving around better and has more energy.
Litchfield, ME
My pit bull LOVES this flavor so I mix it in with his dry food. It is a little pricey, but so worth the money! I highly recommend this canned food for picky eaters or dogs with sensitivities!

Looking for your answer?