Add a Photo

By CANIDAE
#493 in Dog Food
Canidae Pure Land with Bison Grain Free PURE Land recipe now include just 7 ingredients-along with natural flavors, vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. Our new Grain Free PURE Land recipe is made with fresh bison, plus high quality lamb meal. We also use whole foods including sweet potatoes, peas, and chickpeas for naturally great nutrition. Grain Free PURE Land contains 32 grams of protein in every cup. That's equal to a 5 ounce bison steak with a side of sweet potatoes and peas!
Photos (3)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Dover, DE

I own a Dalmatian and he has a TON of dietary restrictions. So naturally I went to the Internet to learn about dog food. I was blown away...intimidated and confused by the ENORMOUS jungle of information out there. After several weeks of Internet research, email exchanges with breeders and loooong conversations with the food guy at Petco (love you Eric!) I arrived at Canidae. They are an independent, family owned company that has refused buy outs many times over. There formula is unlike any other in the way the spray nutrients on to provide max absorption. All the ingredients are sourced from farms here in the US. That is as important as the ingredients themselves which are real chicken, bison, lamb and meal of those etc. My dog thrives on this food, his eyes are bright, his coat is soft, and he had a noticeable shift in energy when switched to this from Purino Pro Plan. Blue Wilderness will not compare themselves to Canidae on their website. Why?? Because they would blow them out of the water. I use this in conjunction with Natural Balance and Spot Farm's Dehydrated Human Grade Dog Food because my dog can only have limited amounts of protein other than lamb or chicken. This company cares about the integrity of their product and the dogs it goes to. I love this company and will continue to buy their food as long as I have animals. The only minor issue would be is my Dal is a picky eater and I'm sure he would rather have a Big Mac (purina etc) than the nutritious food he gets from Canidae. So sometimes he won't eat it all right away, but he always finishes it eventually. So many dog foods out there are JUNK and are causing problems or causing our pets to have shortened life spans. My dog is like my child and I want the best for him, in short that's Canidae
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV

After switching our puppy to Canidae, we decided to also switch our older dog. She has a lot of skin issues and allergies. We did research on what the best dog food was, and Canidae seemed to be the best with limited ingredients. Her coat is noticeable shinier, and she has completely stopped itched. She didn't shed much to begin with, but that has decreased as well. She also has an appetite, which she never had before. She used to eat once a day and sometimes went several days without eating (she always has a bowl of food out and wouldn't touch it). Now she is regularly eating twice a day. We will stick to Candiae from now on. One perk is that it's also cheaper than the other "premium" food brand we were buying, and they have a rewards program where you can earn free bags. With two dogs, that will definitely help!
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.

We started buying this brand of food for our dog because other dog foods were not settling well with him. I buy this at a local pet store in town. This food has all the right ingredients and the Bison flavor is one my dog loves. We have tried the chicken and he wasn't a fan of it. My dog is a picky eater and an older dog so he is sensitive, but this food does not make him itchy or make him sick. I recommend this brand of dog food to everyone
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

My dog was lost 10# in a matter of one month and we couldn't figure out why. We changed her food to Canidae after doing some research and suddenly she was doing better. She won't even let me in the door with the bag without jumping all over me to try to get food. She absolutely loves it and I love that it has been making her healthy.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Austin, TX

We've few our sweet Loretta Canidae from day one. We were looking for a budget-friendly grain free dog food that would work for a growing shelter pup. Loretta loves the food and we've never once had a single regret about our purchase. We normally. It from PetCo and have tried all the flavors offered. Highly recommend.
Cheri L.
Cheri L.
Hollister, MO

My dogs love this food. It has real good ingredients like meat and fruits and vegetables. THIS food makes my dogs coats shine and they always clean their bowls!!
Thom M.
Thom M.
Simi Valley, CA

I switched to this food not long ago and my dogs love it. They used to let their food sit most the day, now they gobble it down. It also produces less "waste"
Tara S.
Tara S.

I don't feed my dogs anything else. My pit bull used to have allergies and how they are gone! Shiny coats and healthy teeth. Couldn't ask for a better food.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA

My dogs loved this food, and while I understand the difference in ingredients. I have found comparable food, at a much more affordable price.
nick  f.
nick f.
Harpers Ferry, WV

Seems like it's good for the animals 😄.

Join Now