BY CANIDAE

Canidae Pure Land Bison Grain Free PURE Land recipe now include just 7 ingredients-along with natural flavors, vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. Our new Grain Free PURE Land recipe is made with fresh bison, plus high quality lamb meal. We also use whole foods including sweet potatoes, peas, and chickpeas for naturally great nutrition. Grain Free PURE Land contains 32 grams of protein in every cup. That's equal to a 5 ounce bison steak with a side of sweet potatoes and peas! see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
Stephanie T.
Arlington, Texas
I have a miniature Dachshund who has a super finicky stomach. I can only feed her certain foods, and canidae is one of them. The pieces are small enough for my dachshund to eat and she loves it!
Anita H.
My dog doesn’t do well with chicken and this food seems to nourish him well. His coat stays shinny, he is muscular, healthy, and it is grain free.
Alye E.
A bulldog friend of ours recommended this brand for our dogs, and we've been pretty pleased with the ingredients and our dogs seem to enjoy it.