Canidae Pure Foundations Puppy Formula - Fresh Chicken uploaded by Kaitlyn F.Canidae Pure Foundations Puppy Formula - Fresh Chicken uploaded by Lea L.Canidae Pure Foundations Puppy Formula - Fresh Chicken uploaded by Lea L.

BY CANIDAE

Chicken, menhaden fish meal, lentils, peas, potatoes, dried whole egg, chicken fat, suncured alfalfa, flaxseed, natural flavor, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract Contains a source of naturally occurring microorganisms.

Ingredients: CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE formulas use simple recipes for sensitive dogs. Each limited ingredient diet is made with 7–10 key ingredients that are easily recognizable. And even if your dog isn’t sensitive to ingredients, they’ll still love the great taste. Choose from a variety of formulas made with fresh meat or fish first, paired with whole ingredients like sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, or chickpeas—never corn, wheat or soy. Feed your dog all the great taste they crave and all the nutrition they need. see more...

Mariah G.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: 24 lbs. more...
We were feeding our 10 month and 5 month old large breed puppies Putin’s Pro Plan but they were getting upset tummies all the time. Our trainer suggested using Canidae and I am so happy we did. Our pups are healthier and live the food!
Janie H.
Review for: 4 lbs. more...
Th formula was perfect for my puppy. He was experiencing diarrhea and constipation pretty badly before switching to the brand that is better for his sensitive stomach.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
I fed this to my pitbull when he was a puppy. We got him at 10 weeks old and could not get him to eat at all. He was extremely picky to the point were even mixing his food with wet food he wouldn't eat it. Thankfully I work at a doggy daycare were we sell this food. I took home some sample to see if he would like it and after two days of not being able to get him to eat he loved it. We fed him this until he turned a year old and we started giving him the all life stages one. He did great in this one he was extremely gassy but he ate it fine and we didn't have to add anything to his food. I would recommend it two all fur parents and yes it can be pricier than other food you would normally get but it's also better for them.
Ashlee B.
Pontiac, MI
We got our pitbull Clyde at 10 weeks old. He is currently 16 months old. This was the puppy food we fed him. We use to be pedigree people, but with Clyde we wanted to go a bit more natural. This seemed to be a very filling formula. It definitely kept Clyde fuller longer. Once he outgrew puppy formula, we moved up to an adult formula. I have been very happy with the Canidade brand.
Jessica L.
Review for: 4 lbs. more...
We still give our lab canidae food, we love it. His coat is so unbelievably soft and shiny. He loves the food and loved it when he was a puppy. The breeder we bought him from recommended this food and it’s fantastic. Highly recommend.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
This dog food is one of the best dog foods that you could feed your puppy. this is what I'm currently feeding my Norwegian Elkhound puppy. it's grain free so I don't have to worry about allergies with her its chicken it's so it started them out on the basic protein and it's just an overall great quality dog food I also feed the wet food of the same kind to her and she looks amazing and I'm not being biased lol but she looks like she could be ready for the show ring.
Victoria B.
I guess it's true that different dogs have different reactions to things. I originally bought this food for my puppy because of the high reviews and recommendation from my vet but it didn't seem to work well for my puppy. I believe it made him pretty itchy and gave him some serious gas (he's only 4 pounds and could clear out a room). He loves the taste though.
Morgan S.
Austin, TX
We started purchasing this product when we adopted our puppy a few months ago. We did quite a bit of research before finally deciding on this brand. We ended up watching a video from the creators of Canidae and were completely sold. We are on our fourth bag and I'm certain we will never purchase anything other than this brand of dog food.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
We have been feeding Canidae to our 6 month old Doberman pup for several months now. We started her on another food, and switched. Canidae is both cheaper and better quality. She enjoys it and is steadily gaining weight. Her coat is shiny and it helped alleviate some digestive issues she had on her previous food.
Liz A.
Eastlake, OH
Before buying this dog food I did some pretty extensive research because I didn't want to feed my puppy any food. I like that this company in general is rated 5 stars by most review companies on the Internet because of the ingredients they put into their dog food. I love that this company truly cares about what they put into their products and doesn't include any fillers that dogs don't need.

back