Canidae Pure Elements with Lamb uploaded by Morgan S.Canidae Pure Elements with Lamb uploaded by Shea L.

BY CANIDAE

Lamb, turkey meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), menhaden fish meal, potatoes, suncured alfalfa, natural flavor, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract

Ingredients: CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE formulas use simple recipes for sensitive dogs. Each limited ingredient diet is made with 7–10 key ingredients that are easily recognizable. And even if your dog isn’t sensitive to ingredients, they’ll still love the great taste. Choose from a variety of formulas made with fresh meat or fish first, paired with whole ingredients like sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, or chickpeas—never corn, wheat or soy. Feed your dog all the great taste they crave and all the nutrition they need. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Cricket S.
Review for: 4 lbs. more...
My dog had a very sensitive stomach as a puppy so I switched him to a minimal ingredient diet and began using Canidae. He’s eaten it for over 4 years now and loves it. He has never had any sensitivity with his stomach since switching to Canidae! It’s the best!
Alye E.
We've been using this brand for quite some time now and our dogs seem to love it. I have changed the variety on occassion, but the brand is consistent. I like to follow websites that report food recalls, and this brand has never had any formula issues.
Golak N.
Reseda, CA
Review for: 4 lbs. more...
I love he Canidae brand. They keep it simple by providing good quality food for my dog with high quality ingredients and no fillers! I love the vitamins and minerals too, and now use a formula. With glucosamine as my dog is getting older.

I have tried both their limited ingredients formulas as well as these and the lam and rice formula. My dog loves all of it! I love this brand.
Dakota B.
Review for: 4 lbs. more...
Love feeding our dogs Canidae. A small brand with great ingredients. We are constantly getting comments on how soft our dogs coats are after switching to Canidae. It is worth every penny knowing our dogs are getting the nutrition they need.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
My dogs have suffered with skin issues like dryness, flaking, itching. I switched them over to this food about 5 months ago and the improvements are unbelievably! Their skin and coats look amazing, they eat less and keep their weight, and they eat all of it! This has been the best investment I could have ever made for them. I only wish I had done it sooner.
Morgan S.
Austin, TX
We've few our sweet Loretta Canidae from day one. We were looking for a budget-friendly grain free dog food that would work for a growing shelter pup. Loretta loves the food and we've never once had a single regret about our purchase. We normally. It from PetCo and have tried all the flavors offered. Highly recommend. I will say this though, the lamb flavor is our least favorite. Our sweet girl gets some stinky breath after eating it!
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
As the owner of a Doberman with a sensitive stomach, we searched and tried out several brands of dry dog food until we found Canidae. She's been on Canidae since with no issues. She prefers it over other food. We will continue to feed her this quality dog food.
Shea L.
Sadie has tried the other flavors of Canidae Pure and really enjoyed them. I have a sample of Canidae Pure Elements for her to try and I'm pretty sure she will like this as well. Wonderful kibble!
Beth K.
We've had our mini schnauzer on this since we brought her home from the breeder. Grain free is the healthiest way to go for a dogs diet and she loves this food.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
Our corgi has a particular appetite and is picky about his hard food. This is a healthy option for him that he loves.