BY CANIDAE

Chicken meal, turkey meal, lamb meal, brown rice, white rice, rice bran, peas, potatoes, oatmeal, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat, millet, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, oceanfish meal, salmon oil choline chloride, suncured alfalfa, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), papaya, pineapple. Contains a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.

Ingredients: CANIDAE® All Life Stages recipes are vet formulated for dogs of all ages, breeds, and sizes. That makes mealtimes for multiple dog households much simpler than dealing with multiple bags of different foods. Single dog households will also enjoy the benefits of one bag for all dogs—no more guessing or switching based on your dog’s age, breed, or size. Formulated specifically for all life stages with premium ingredients and optimum protein for nutritionally dense formulas—never corn, wheat, or soy. see more...

Michelle L.
Fargo
With two large dogs, one Mastiff and one Shepherd, we go through a LOT of food. This big bag lasts us two weeks generally. The dogs love it - they lay their faces on the storage container in the morning at breakfast time and in the evening at dinner time. It's a clean, healthy food that is grain-free.
HeeMee R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this dog food! Especially since my local feed shop has the big bag which is like 50 or 55lbs of food. Having four dogs with all different breeds and dietary needs this one does the job right! I buy it probably around every two - three weeks!
devon g.
Forest Grove, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such an awesome food! Totally worth the price to know your dog is getting only the best ingredients. We have zero skin problems, yeast problems, goopy eyes, or allergies, and no tummy problems either. He is totally at his healthiest on Canidae.
Shana T.
Franklin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best dog food out there! Great high quality protein. More nutrients are able to be absorbed from this food so dogs eat less amd create less waste. My dogs have so much energy and love how Canidea tastes.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
This is the only food that my grandmother gives her dogs she says is the best and that the dogs love with other meals she had problems since they gave her bad indigestion but with this she does well.
Jennifer K.
My 7 year old German shepherd,husky malamute mix loves their food. She is very picky with food but never with Canidae. Other foods she would pick at or stop eating after a few days but not this food. Even on days we don't put in wet food she still eats it.
From the outside the price can be a little scary. $50+ a bag can seem like much at first. However my pup only sees the vet once a year for check ups. We've had no health issues at all. Other dog foods have caused illness in my previous dog so I keep away from the cheaper well known brands.
I also like that it's quality ingredients with very little of the fillers and junk you find in the cheaper dog foods.
It's a great product and a great value when you factor in the reduced need for a vet.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I fed this to my pitbull after he turned a year old and switched him from the canidae puppy chicken one and switching him was soooo easy he loves this food. Although I have to admit he is super gassy on it. The 44lb one will last him 3 months on 1cup 3 meals a day
Shannon O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best food out there! Nutritious! Good quality ingredients!
Pro: Great quality
Con: Pricing
I pay the higher price for Canidae because it keeps my pets healthy!
Raye M.
This has been some of the best dog food I have ever had my dogs on. I live and work on a ranch and have eight dogs. All of them have transitioned onto this food. Their coat health has all improved dramaticly, and no longer gets oily like used to on other brands of dog food. When the dogs are hot they also no longer have that 'hot dog' smell they used to get. Best of all? My picky eater has never once turned down the food, instead she devors it.

Feeding eight dogs, ranging from 25 lbs to 90lbs this bag lasts about 9-10 days. While the price is a bit high, given the benifits we have seen? It's well worth it.
Marya M.
Quakertown, PA
This is the only food we can give our Kerry Blue Terrier that he can keep down and not get an upset stomach with. All of the other brands we have tried seems to give him gas and it's not cool. We rely on Canidae to get us all through the day. I wish there were other flavors in the All Life Stages bags because my dog doesn't get too excited about eating the same thing all the time and I can't blame him. He still eats it though and it's a good match for his sensitive digestive system.
Selene L.