Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat TreatsCanidae
Grain Free PURE Taste Fresh Chicken Cat Treats

Canidae Grain Free PURE Taste Fresh Chicken Cat Treats

by Canidae

Our new CANIDAE Grain Free PURE Taste treats are deliciously nutritious for cats! When our nutritional specialists created these new grain and gluten free recipes, they didn't stop at the basics. Our unique Fresh Chicken recipe also features wholesome turkey meal, peas, potatoes, and lamb meal. These new treats are perfectly sized for all cats. And the crunchy texture helps clean teeth and freshen breath. Spend some quality time with your feline friend and give them these great-tasting 100% grain free snacks from CANIDAE. * Made With Fresh Chicken: Fresh chicken is the first ingredient and nutritious chicken meal and turkey meal are next * Only 7 Ingredients: Including wholesome peas, potatoes, and lamb meal * Crunchy Texture: Helps clean your cat's teeth * Resealable Pouch: Keeps treats fresh tasting and crispy for the crunch cats love!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canidae Grain Free PURE Taste Fresh Chicken Cat Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Zakiah M.
Framingham, MA
My bengals love this treat so much that they will tear apart the bag for these treats! Great quality so I know my kitties are getting the best they can get.
Hailey T.
My cats love these treats. If you’re looking for a grain free treat, I would recommend this one. It is a little pricey, but worth it. Recently though I was informed that grain free was not good for cats so keep and eye out on that!
Leslie R.
Windsor
I have a Fussie cat . Whether I feed her wet food or dry food she is always picky . However these treats are good for her ! She’s on the older side so she can’t have too much hard food but these treats are great !! Good value too!!

Looking for your answer?