BY CANIDAE

Salmon, salmon meal, menhaden fish meal, potatoes, peas, canola oil, sweet potatoes, natural flavor, minerals (zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract

Ingredients: CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE formulas use simple recipes for sensitive cats. Each limited ingredient diet is made with 7–8 key ingredients that are easily recognizable. And even if your cat isn’t sensitive to ingredients, they’ll still love the great taste. Choose from a variety of formulas made with fresh meat or fish first, paired with whole ingredients like sweet potatoes, peas, or chickpeas—never corn, wheat or soy. Feed your cat all the great taste they crave and all the nutrition they need. see more...

Jennifer S.
We switched to this after my local Petco stopped carrying the grain free from Hills. Glad we made the switch. My cat's medication gives her a sensitive stomach to the point that she vomits food sometimes. That has not been a problem with this food.
Robin B.
Town of Pines
My cats will actually wait by the door every month for the prime delivery to come. They know what's in the box. They love this brand and now refuse to eat anything else.
Erin L.
Dearborn, MI
My dog likes it a lot because of the salmon flavor. However this is SUPER expensive for the small bag. I am switching over to the chicken flavor.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
My cat was meowing at me so that I would mix wet cat food into his dry food, but instead I poured Canidae Grain Free Pure Sea With Fresh Salmon adult cat food into his bowl. He forgot all about his canned food and gobbled up this product. He really likes it, and I like that it came with coupons so it's a win-win for me. It has a slightly fishy aroma but it does not have a smell. I'm glad we tried it.