Canidae Grain Free Pure Foundations Kitten Food, 4 lbs. uploaded by Livy V.Canidae Grain Free Pure Foundations Kitten Food, 4 lbs. uploaded by Livy V.

BY CANIDAE

CANIDAE Grain Free PURE formulas use simple recipes for sensitive pets. Each limited ingredient diet is made with 7-10 key ingredients that are easily recognizable. Choose from a variety of formulas made with fresh meat or fish first, paired with whole ingredients like sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, or chickpeas--never corn, wheat or soy.

• Fresh chicken is always first for great taste
  • Made with whole foods for gentle digestion
  • Simple recipes for sensitive cats
  • Grain free limited ingredient diet with 8 key ingredients
  • Specially formulated for kittens

Alye E.
I actually use the Limited Ingredient version for our bulldogs. They do well with this, recently we tried to go to a regular version and my dogs got a little upset tummy. So we switched back. I hope to find something that includes a few more positive ingredients in the future to be honest.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Since the dog food from the this brand has been awesome for our dog. We looked into their cat food for our new addition to our ever growing family. I have a cat, that has been with me for 14 years. I wish I had known about this brand back when she was a kitten. She had her own kitten 4months ago. And I can see the difference from the brand I gave her and Canidae I am currently feeding him. It is affordable and had been doing wonders for her little rascal.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
One of the best cat foods you can purchase for your kitten! A huge pro is how healthy it is. Real ingredients! Its amazing. Hands down way way worth the price.