BY CANIDAE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

CANIDAE Grain Free PURE premium dog food is formulated for dogs of all breeds and sizes. Each of our formulas are made with fresh meat or fish as the first ingredient and whole foods like sweet potato, peas, and chickpeas. We don't use food? fractions? like potato protein or pea fiber. The simple recipes use only 7 10 key ingredients, making them ideal for dogs with food sensitivities or to help avoid developing sensitivities. Plus, we never use corn, wheat, soy, antibiotics, hormones, or fillers in our foods. And all formulas are grain and gluten free! -Fresh Meat. Whole Foods. Simple Recipes-Made with Fresh Chicken for naturally great taste-Whole foods including peas and dried whole egg for gentle digestion-Simple recipes with only 9 key ingredients for fewer food sensitivities-NO fillers, corn, wheat, soy, or by-product meals-Specifically crafted for adult small breed dogs-Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on PETCO
Analisa B.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Canidae Grain Free PURE Fields with Fresh Chicken Small Breed Formula Dry Dog Food more...
As a vet tech in training I really did my research before deciding on the right food to feed my dog before I even adopted him . This food has excellent ingredients and no cases for deteriorating pet health . My dog loves his food , it’s the only brand he’s had since i adopted him at 8 weeks and he’s in perfect health . The product is very affordable at PetCo. I’ll never switch to another brand.