Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodCanidae
Grain Free PURE Elements Adult Cat Formula Made With Fresh Chicken, 5 lbs

by Canidae

Chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, potatoes, peas, chicken fat, lamb meal, menhaden fish meal, natural flavor, minerals (zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, salmon oil, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract. Contains a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.

Ingredients: CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE formulas use simple recipes for sensitive cats. Each limited ingredient diet is made with 7–8 key ingredients that are easily recognizable. And even if your cat isn’t sensitive to ingredients, they’ll still love the great taste. Choose from a variety of formulas made with fresh meat or fish first, paired with whole ingredients like sweet potatoes, peas, or chickpeas—never corn, wheat or soy. Feed your cat all the great taste they crave and all the nutrition they need.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CANIDAE Grain Free PURE Elements Adult Cat Formula Made With Fresh Chicken, 5 lbs.!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Switching my cat to a limited ingredient diet was ridiculously hard. I'm pretty sure I was at petco weekly and calling my vet because she was on a hunger strike. This was the only food she actually liked and will eat regularly.... without puking (it was touch and go for a minute). BUT I like that its grain free and dry so that I can leave it out for my graze feeding cat. Best of all, I'm not scared she's going to hunger strike anymore.
Toledo, OH
The cats have had more energy and been losing weight since we switched to this brand. The vet recommended that they have a grain free brain so we switched to this from Iams. Definitely worth it, since we limit their food and they only eat the recommended amount every day it lasts a long time!

Looking for your answer?