Canidae Dry Dog Food for All Life Stages, Grain Free Salmon Meal Formula, 5-Pound

BY CANIDAE

Liane N.
seminole, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just switched my dog to this food since I started at petco! I have two other brands that I also mix in with this for her since she has a sensitive stomach and many allergies so far she loves this kind of food
Minerva T.
Kyle
My Labrador Rusty was losing a lot of weight for some reason, and the vet pointed out that with his very high energy levels, he needed something that would give him more protein per serving than before. We decided we'd go grain-free and ended up on Canidae's Pure series. I now do a mix of the Pure Sea to get his Omega-3s in from the salmon and the Pure Land for dense protein. He loves it and his health has definitely improved!
Veronica S.
We have used Canidae for years, and on several occassions I have tried a different food for them. Within a short time their coats would start to dull, the shedding increased, and they didn't have the overall look of great health that they did while being fed the Canidae. I have since stopped trying other foods, and feed them the food that works best for them
Lisa  K.
Jonestown, Pa
My dog has a sensitive stomach and is allergic to many ingredients found in food and treats. This was one of the only high quality foods I found that met her nutritional needs, without grains and her other allergens. I put her on it and she absolutely loved it, so I switched all my dogs to it. You can see a difference in all of them.
Jessica P.
This is the best food for my dog with allergies to what feels like everything. He's allergic to most poultry and seems to be allergic to a few different herbs that are commonly used in dog foods. This one has a simple ingredient list, no poultry at all, and no weird herbs. Makes his coat beautiful and he isn't itchy!
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great food. Awesome quality and it has greatly helped my dogs skin issues. She also hasn't farted as much....which.is definitely a good thing. She loves to eat it as well
Samantha  S.
My dog loves this food and I love how shiny and soft it makes is fir. He used to be picky about food until I tried this brand and now he's always excited to eat.
Brooke W.
This food is used in a lot of pet boarding facilities. It seems to be decent in quality and is grain free so it caters to animals with grain allergies.
Alicia K.
E Springfield, PA
It's a bit pricey but worth the money our dogs love it and since it's grain free I feel better feeding it to them!
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
This has always given our dogs full and shiny coats. Canidae is a definite high quality brand.