BY CANIDAE

• Does anyone's furry friend have a favorite blend of the C...8 Answers
Samantha K.
Aurora , CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My favorite thing about this dog food is that the nutritional value means I don't have to feed my dog as many cups as I would for less nutritional food. I've seen an increase in coat quality and energy levels since he's switched to canidae. He loves it!
Taylor D.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs enjoy this food. I’ve been purchasing it for years and it’s one that they enjoy. I purchase this product at my local feed store along with other dog treats. All three of my dogs enjoy this dry food and I’m glad they enjoy it too!
Kayla W.
Lodi, CA
My dog is an extremely picky eater. But he absolutely loves this food!! I dont have to feed huge portions and he always finished what I put down. I always had trouble getting him to eat but not anymore. This was the best option for him and I am so glad i switched
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to use another leading dog food, but my Great Pyrenees would either be very constipated or had runny poop. Once I switched to this one, everything has been great. She doesn't need to eat as much because she is digesting every part of the food. I also use this for my puppy and she loves it as well. It's a great buy and definitely worth the money.
Lindsay D.
I have a high energy pitbull-hound mix (about 45 lbs) who requires food with a lot of protein in it. We feel that Canidae has a great amount of protein and healthy fats per serving. I've purchased it online from Petco and also from Jet.com for $44-$50. We are a gluten-free household and we treat our fur baby the same way! Only clean ingredients for him!
Katelinde D.
My dogs love this dog food. And it lasts a lot longer than other bags seemed to have last. The Ingredients are healthier for your pets when compared to many other brands.
Minerva T.
Kyle
My Labrador Rusty was losing a lot of weight for some reason, and the vet pointed out that with his very high energy levels, he needed something that would give him more protein per serving than before. We decided we'd go grain-free and ended up on Canidae's Pure series. The Pure Elements flavor is a nice blend of everything if you don't know exactly which protein base you want. We've settled now on Pure Land and Pure Sea but the Pure Elements is still great. His health's improved!
Lexi K.
I have used all sorts of brands of kibble that are grain free to help with my dog's skin issues. Many help, but I don't usually see a huge difference. I recently swapped to Canidae Pure Bison formula and the results have been tremendous! I have noticed a greatly how much his skin irritations have been reduced and his hot spots are fading away. It is a bit pricier, but well worth it to achieve the best health of your dog.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
My Roxie is a rescue dog. The shelter gave her Canidae and we just kept her on it, and she loves it. When we moved we were worried that we couldn't find Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements Dry Food, but much to our surprise, a store opened up right down the street and they sell it, and as a matter of fact, several varieties. That's another reason why we love Canidae, so many choices to choose from and different size bags too. Great product!

lacy b.
Newcastle, ME
This food was recommended to me by a friend. I gave it to my dog because he needed to have grain free. He really did not want to eat it that much And made his skin really dry and flakey. We did switch food and now he is doing much better
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone's furry friend have a favorite blend of the Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements Dry Dog Food?
Elena F.
Columbia , SC
Is it really that good? I'm trying to find some new food for my puppy. and is it going to be ok for a 3 moth old puppy?