BY CANIDAE

Kelcey O.
Portland, OR
My roommate's dog generally isn't a picky eater, so obviously he loves these, but I love that you can easily snap them into smaller pieces. It helps them last longer and when I break it apart it doesn't crumble into a million little pieces.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these treats!!! They prefer these over any other treats I give them. I do t know if it's the flavor or what. It is on the high prices size so I buy a bid on because it last longer! I would recommend this if your dogs.
Megan M.
My dogs love treats more than anything so in order to give them good treats but not so much, I chose these as they snap in half easily. They are a big hit in our household!
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
My dogs love these! They are always beggingg for them because they always want them! I love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! I recommend this!
Ashley H.
Oconomowoc
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has been on this for the 2 years we've had him. His coat is very healthy and so is he. I would recommend this product to anyone in the world!
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
High quality biscuits made from great ingredients, my dogs love these! And it doesn't make them gassy or cause any skin allergies.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Since my chihuahua Jezebelle started eating these over a year ago her coat has become more soft and shiny and she loves them
Jailin A.
My brother baught these for my dog and they are just amazing for him. he loves them and now i buy them all the time
Mallory W.
My dog loves this brand. They have amazing treats & foods. Original flavor has been my labs favorite.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great biscuits and quality ingredients. They compliment canidae dog food life stages meal products.
Emily D.
Are these good?! Do your dogs like them?
Amber W.
Are these any good what's the price?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good treat? I tried the other brand when I put it in my hand and stays for 1 min..its Smell horrible and the oil yuck..hope this one is good for my dog and me...